Gonzo

powdermonkey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
288
Reaction score
3
Location
Colorado
As many of you are aware Josh is a great guy to deal with. He has been putting up with me for years but I have never put up any feedback. Just wanted to let anyone that has been living under a rock to know Josh has killer corals at better prices! He has never sent me a DNA frag of any sort and has even hooked me up with corals from other vendors. Just wanted to publicly thank you bro! And for you stick heads I suggest you hit him up for his Blueberry Diesel. Probably the sickest stick I have seen!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new