Good at reefing bad at communicating over internet

jaydubbw

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi I am new on Reef 2 Reef and new to using forms. I have heard of R2R for several year but never thought I would use it since I avoid computers like the plague but now with the covid pandemic I decided to look into it. I thought a good place to start was market place since I am upgrading my 112 gallon mixed reef to a 180 gallon but when reading the post everyone typing PM and with not knowing what that meant I went back to the interdiction witch linked to the rules of market place and there I read Pm several times. I hope I can find out what PM stands for with out looking to dum on here.

fuelman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to R2R. Fuelman had a typo. I’m sure he meant Private Message not massage lol. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
lol my bad!!! fyi it's knowledgeable not knowledgable lol. now i have to go back & edit that haha.

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

Bosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to reef 2 reef,
Great people here great info.
Thought you might find this thread helpful

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! You made the right choice in joining, no judgement, great community, lots of folks willing to help out and zero pressure.... Post as much as you want, as little as you want, buy it all, buy nothing. There is great information to be found in these deep forums walls. Enjoy the reefing internets!

Coral in your reef tank?

• Pack in as many as I can get

Votes: 57 13.6%
  • A lot but leave room for growth

Votes: 281 67.1%
  • Less is more

Votes: 60 14.3%
  • Very very few

Votes: 13 3.1%
  • Fish only...blah!

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Other (please explain)