W

Weed&Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Have you considered starting your build thread? I wish I had started mine sooner, but I had my tank going a while before joining and learning such a thing even existed. Its a great place to keep notes and pictures so I can see how my tank changes over time. Plus, they'll give you your first badge (look left, under my ID)
Wow that's pretty sweet. I didn't even know about that. Yeah I'm gonna do it for sure. It's definitely satisfying to look back at what it used to be and admire your hard work it's like an art

OP
OP
W

Weed&Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have done lovely with this! But that is a small tank and f I would be I would keep up with the water changes and regular maintenance. That is the satisfaction of long term health.
Thank you. Yeah I've been doing them every Monday and I think it's made my parameters stable. 2 gallon water change. That's probably good to right? Does water changes actually keep things stable

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I'm not quite sure how I posted that twice. I was having trouble uploading the second photo. Is there a way to delete one of the posts?
Hello - eventually a moderator will come along, notice and fix.

Once when I did it, I edited and wrote "delete" on my accidental 2nd post.

Don't worry about it - in meet & greet section it just means we get to give you 2x the love because we take our Welcomes seriously <wink>

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

Back