Good day fellow reefers.

Weed&Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
52
Location
Nebraska
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm new to reefing but I'm in love with it. This is my 6 month old 10 gallon I'd love to here people's thoughts on it. I'm thinking of doing the right half of tank %100 euphillia the left half sps and bottom left a zoa garden. I only really like clowns for fish but love coral. Can anybody relate to mainly loving coral?
16269771666604826717292300763943.jpg


IMG_20210722_130704.jpg
 
Hey I'm new to reefing but I'm in love with it. This is my 6 month old 10 gallon I'd love to here people's thoughts on it. I'm thinking of doing the right half of tank %100 euphillia the left half sps and bottom left a zoa garden. I only really like clowns for fish but love coral. Can anybody relate to mainly loving coral?
16269771666604826717292300763943.jpg


IMG_20210722_130704.jpg
Welcome!

Sounds like a great plan. Glad you joined
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thanks for sharing your tank with us! Great Job!
 
Hey I'm new to reefing but I'm in love with it. This is my 6 month old 10 gallon I'd love to here people's thoughts on it. I'm thinking of doing the right half of tank %100 euphillia the left half sps and bottom left a zoa garden. I only really like clowns for fish but love coral. Can anybody relate to mainly loving coral?
16269771666604826717292300763943.jpg


IMG_20210722_130704.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to the REEF!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new