Good day need help with ocean revive t247

Hades85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a problem with my lighting what is a good setting cause right now looks like everything besides my hammer and frogspawn is being killed anenome sometimes it full and inflated most of the times it is shriveled or I lost all my soft coral acan aswel my gsp wont come out but when I put them in my 10nano tank they all come out I have a midnight something light on that one but in my redsea 170 34gl I have a ocean revive and I am running it on 16%blue 6%white it 7 inches of the tank I need help

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @Hades85

Sorry for the troubles with the lights. There may be a few things going on we would need to look at. If you could give some info about tank size, age, water parameters, and the lighting schedule it will help.

And #WelcometoR2R . Maybe later if you like stop by the meet and greet to say hi to everyone

OP
OP
H

Hades85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @Hades85

Sorry for the troubles with the lights. There may be a few things going on we would need to look at. If you could give some info about tank size, age, water parameters, and the lighting schedule it will help.

And #WelcometoR2R . Maybe later if you like stop by the meet and greet to say hi to everyone
Good evening tank is a red sea 170
1 year and 3 months running light schedule 12hour blue light 8 hour white I cranked it up to 50%blue 3white seems like everyone likes it I am trying to go 10% higher next week cause I dont have any growth but my gsp doesnt come out at all

20200302_175725.jpg

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 61 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back