Good LFS in the area

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbird5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Redbird5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
789
Reaction score
437
Location
Metro East St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a good LFS. My favorite is the Corner Reef in S. County, I like Marine Solutions in St. Charles and my local LFS is in Edwardsville, IL. Are there any other stores to visit? I live on the other side of the river.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new