Good morning - new here

3273C7B6-99A5-4BB1-A40B-C32143F7DAC3.jpeg
 
Good morning all - just introducing myself. I’ve done freshwater tanks my whole life and just started with a nano reef tank maybe 4 months ago. I’ve been lurking at lot in these forums before registering - but now I’ve bought a 90 gallon I’ll be putting together so I guess it’s time to join
Hello and welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new