Good Morning!

Good afternoon. Was at grocery store for way too long so didn’t get to post in the am. I think I need to go to a different grocery store. Kroger closest to me is so short on help that they had NO CHECKERS, just self check out only! Long lines with full carts. Everyone was complaining. Some even abandoned their carts and left. It may be worth a little farther drive to go to different store.

good morning all... :)
have a "lil" catching up to do,hope all is well with everyone.
wife had major heart attack 2 weeks ago tomorrow,is doing great ,too great...;Facepalmbut glad she is still with us...;Happy
have a great day all...:)
So sorry to hear this. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

I just found out my POTO shipment is stuck in NJ. ;Nailbiting It was supposed to be delivered today! My Cherry order has arrived. Ugh, I'm afraid if somehow it doesn't make it until next week, it will be a total loss. They have a guarantee, but I'd rather not lose a bunch of coral in the first place. Hopefully, it will arrive tomorrow and everything will be ok...
I hope they are not on one of the trucks I see on the news sitting on the highway that’s under water.
 
@WVNed - besides the lions, what other fish if any do you have in that tank?

All I seen were the lions and urchin as well. I wonder if it's a devoted lion tank?
A Copper banded butterfly, a long nose butterfly and 2 snowflake eels also live there
IMG_3957-L.jpg

IMG_3562-L.jpg
 
Any long tentacle corals in the box? I know the torch I got would have died an extra night. It fell out of the cup and was against the bag, few tips destroyed.
Just zoas and a few acros.

Same here, except mine is stuck in Indi. :(

Hope they all come in alive, I'm worried about the nem. :/

Thanks. I hope you get your box. I had no idea about the terrible weather/flooding in the NE! I tend to lose sight of everything Mon-Thurs. I hope everyone in the NE is okay. :(
 
Could I drive up to Lexington and pick them up? Would that be better?
Ask the place you bought them from if they will probably be OK first. I bought some stuff from cherry corals and they said they plan for a 1 day delay when packing because it happens so often.
 
I’m calling FedEx now to see if I can come pick the package up at the facility.

They may say no, but it’s worth a try.
If it's there and not on a truck, they will probably allow it.
 
How far is lexington?
Around 40 minutes there and 40 back.

I called and the lady was super nice, but she said it’s on a container apparently, and they need to unpack it to get to my package.

They close around 9:00, but it could be any time between now and then.

She also said the manager will call or text me a when it’s ready.
 
Good Morning Reefies.
could see your breath out there this morning.
for you southern and south west folk that means it's cold out side. ;)
half day at work today and then off to the lfs for a box of salt and some food.
have a great day and play hard this long weekend.:cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new