Good Morning!

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you get to sample the product?
Actually, yes! At the end of the day, any jolly rancher that fell on the floor or didn’t have a wrapper, goes in a bucket and those are free to take and eat throughout the day.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, yes! At the end of the day, any jolly rancher that fell on the floor or didn’t have a wrapper, goes in a bucket and those are free to take and eat throughout the day.
trick or treat handouts. :cool:
trick or treat halloween GIF

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Carlos had me perform open heart surgery on it. Then I smacked it in the brain twice with a magnet and gave it permanent amnesia of it's old life.
Now I will try to give it a new identity.
The patient is breathing blue quietly right now. Perhaps it needed some steroids too. I didn't think of that.

This time I will mark the power bars with a sharpie so I can tell them apart in the future.

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
I am supposed to go have my innards ultrasonically cleaned or something like that at the hospital at 7am.
My wonderful grandkids brought me a cold from their day care center. We are supposed to get storms today. Need to get out the kites to collect some of that free energy.

Totally failing at that well thing right now. I told it to sit and stay but it ran right off over the hill.

Nothing to eat or drink until this is over. Bah

The little Hydros seems to be in it's right mind again and ready to go back to work. LOL, Carlos asked me if I was Handy.
Not sure what would have happened if I wasnt.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Two young cousins were at their uncle’s wedding. One of them looked over to the other and asked, “How many wives can a man have in his life?” His cousin answered, “Sixteen! Four better, four worse, four richer and four poorer!”

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!
nice riding yesterday, we are supposed to get some damp roads today or maybe Sunday. at least i can try out my liners to see how warm they are.
bought 5 pumpkins yesterday; one each for: me, my son, my son, my DiL, and the baby bump.

IMG_3515.jpeg

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Needle nose pliers took that armband right off.
Now fortified with coffee and Tylenol.
Got a new shipment of feeders. They look like mutant guppy/platy hybrids. Just says box of livebearers.
i-3jGMgWV-M.jpg

Save me from the bored cat
i-BmSrGPN-M.jpg
He's a Croc killer

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Needle nose pliers took that armband right off.
Now fortified with coffee and Tylenol.
Got a new shipment of feeders. They look like mutant guppy/platy hybrids. Just says box of livebearers.
i-3jGMgWV-M.jpg

Save me from the bored cat
i-BmSrGPN-M.jpg
He's a Croc killer
They look like a tuxedo/wagtail paly hybrid to me.

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look like a tuxedo/wagtail paly hybrid to me.
I am no longer a freshwater fish expert. There are so many kinds that weren't available when I kept them and I gave my books to Grant. He keeps freshwater though he has scaled back since kids arrived.

Now to see if one of the small tanks can donate enough glass to make tops for the 55.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am no longer a freshwater fish expert. There are so many kinds that weren't available when I kept them and I gave my books to Grant. He keeps freshwater though he has scaled back since kids arrived.

Now to see if one of the small tanks can donate enough glass to make tops for the 55.
I’m no expert, but I do keep freshwater as well. Livebearers aren’t my forte, so I could very well be wrong. I can ID almost any Berta coloration/fin shape and I can ID most common fish in the hobby.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning, clicked on the thread ended at the bottom, reading my way to the top! Interesting doing things backwards.

2 cups of coffee sounds like fun!
Doby is mad she got eggs and not apples. My little one wanted apples and not eggs.. Sibling rivalry anyone?

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 cups of coffee sounds like fun!
Doby is mad she got eggs and not apples. My little one wanted apples and not eggs.. Sibling rivalry anyone?
Well, yes. My brother just stormed away from the table after an argument with me about if you put a “fragile” sticker on a UPS box, that they will take any better care of it. I stated that they wouldn’t take any better care of it because frankly, they don’t care. And he said that if you put a fragile sticker on it they have to take better care of it or else they get sued…:oops:;Oldman;Inpain;Cyclops

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goodmorning, Reefies....
I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's enlightening. When you lose someone, it's like the curtain falling away from the Wizard of Oz. You discover all of the things you wish you knew and the things they wish you didn't. It's a lot to process. I'm just taking one day at a time.
I've largely been ignoring my tank ... and yet all of the uglies that I had growing on the sand and glass (acrylic) have resolved themselves without my doing a darned thing. There is something that looks like small dark burgundy daisies growing on the base of my bubble coral - great mystery - but otherwise the tank is doing well. Water is clear, fish and corals are alive - nem split. Thank God for small favors. I have had some snails die off, so I'll get around to testing parameters sooner than later but it is reassuring that I have basically run on autopilot for about a month and it did not crash.
I hope you are all doing well .... @WVNed , glad that you have nurse Louie to take care of you.
Be well all ... and food for thought ... what will the things you leave behind reveal about you once you're gone?
Good Morning GIF

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, yes. My brother just stormed away from the table after an argument with me about if you put a “fragile” sticker on a UPS box, that they will take any better care of it. I stated that they wouldn’t take any better care of it because frankly, they don’t care. And he said that if you put a fragile sticker on it they have to take better care of it or else they get sued…:oops:;Oldman;Inpain;Cyclops
I spent a great deal of time in my life arguing with people. Then I came to realize this was a mostly pointless endeavor and stopped. Now I tell them what I know and leave them to use it or ignore it.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back