Good Morning!

Good morning everyone! It's National Pet Day!

Fish Tank GIF by PBS KIDS
 
Good morning! I'm trying to work with the new dog maniac in the house....raining outside. We have a daycare evaluation tomorrow. This pup has some energy! Our previous dog went to doggie daycare sometimes. It was amazing!

She loves watching the fish eat. None of our previous dogs paid a bit of attention to the fish. It's cute! :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Good morning everyone!

Tuesday Morning Waiting GIF by RainToMe





That is all.
 
Good morning everyone! I've started setting up my outside tanks. I usually set up about 8-10 freshwater tanks each year from late April until late October and add Florida native fishes (although I will occasionally add FW tropical fish as well) that I collect with license. I have reset the stands and tanks and assembled the two air pumps, sponge filters, and more. The main thing left with setup is to re-run the electrical and the air tubes. Because of time limitations I will probably wait until the end of the month (after RAP Orlando) for collecting and adding fish. The main focus for these tanks is learning and breeding fish. There are many hobbyists interested in native fishes so I pass them along at the end of the year or share them with a local nature center (absolutely no aquarium releases into the wild!!!).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new