OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't say "good" morning... Stuck at work with limited cell service, no phones and no internet. Truck vs pole....
Who won?

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't say "good" morning... Stuck at work with limited cell service,

I hate that "W" word. Thank God I never have to waste time doing that any more. :rolleyes: 55 years was enough.

But Good Morning anyway. :D

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate that "W" word. Thank God I never have to waste time doing that any more. :rolleyes: 55 years was enough.

But Good Morning anyway. :D

I thought after retiring I could separate myself from that nasty 4 letter word but Mrs. Retro is doing her best to insure that it remains part of my vocabulary :mad: ;) ;Hilarious

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! No desire to go outside today, just looking out the window makes me shiver! This will be a good day to do a little work on the wife's tank. Labeling plugs, setting up her inkird and some organization inside the cabinet. Mixing some salt for tomorrow's water change on mine.

Wishing everyone a a GREAT day and as always may your tanks stay wet and your floor stay dry. Happy reefing!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! No desire to go outside today, just looking out the window makes me shiver! This will be a good day to do a little work on the wife's tank. Labeling plugs, setting up her inkird and some organization inside the cabinet. Mixing some salt for tomorrow's water change on mine.

Wishing everyone a a GREAT day and as always may your tanks stay wet and your floor stay dry. Happy reefing!
Show me what you do...working on a similar project tonight.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 21.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back