What if the power goes out?
TerrifiedEmoji.jpg

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@NY_Caveman I just noticed under Caveman is Troglodyte.

Could it be related to this from 1972?

That is some awesome funk. I wish I could say yes. Truth is it came from near the same era. I learned “troglodyte” as a kid watching Star Trek reruns in the late 70s.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m watching the weather channel with a smile on my face [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Wipe that smile off your face! Hurricane season is right around the corner.:eek: And they call your part of South Caroline Lowcountry for a reason. My dad is on HH, close to the Hospital, and I think he was booted off the island twice last year because of hurricane high water.

The original weather reports for tonight's snow were for doom and disaster. It's now down to 1 - 3 inches, turning over to rain. I think it's going to be the high winds and plummeting temperature that will be more problematic....single digit temperatures.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoping for snow here tonight in NY but the forecast keeps diminishing. We have our sleds ready. Kids and I are taking a trip into the city today. Likely hitting the Metropolitan Museam of Art. Has been a while.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sitting at a car dealers right now....mmmm fun... They are talking about 18-20" of snow for tomorrow....uggg
Me too! But i'm working ;Hilarious;Hilarious

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wipe that smile off your face! Hurricane season is right around the corner.:eek: And they call your part of South Caroline Lowcountry for a reason. My dad is on HH, close to the Hospital, and I think he was booted off the island twice last year because of hurricane high water.

The original weather reports for tonight's snow were for doom and disaster. It's now down to 1 - 3 inches, turning over to rain. I think it's going to be the high winds and plummeting temperature that will be more problematic....single digit temperatures.

Next time you come to visit your Dad, I would love to have you and whoever is with you stop by and say hello!

We will take good care of you ;)

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next time you come to visit your Dad, I would love to have you and whoever is with you stop by and say hello!

We will take good care of you ;)

Your doorbell will be ringing! :D Thanks for the invite. And my sister is also down there...one island over on Callawassie.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife wanted to look at a new Nissan Murano because her Rogue lease is up in a couple months. Nothing happened as she didn't like the price they gave her. She's a much tougher negotiator than I am and said "No, give me my key back" and we left.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife wanted to look at a new Nissan Murano because her Rogue lease is up in a couple months. Nothing happened as she didn't like the price they gave her. She's a much tougher negotiator than I am and said "No, give me my key back" and we left.
Come on Buy a Jeep..Grand Cherokee;)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 136 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.9%
Back