Good Morning!

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all. Headed to the airport to drop off our exchange student from last year....yep she came back for a visit this year!! What a joy it has been to know her! Our experience with ISE was just super and we feel like we have a new daughter! I highly recommend their program run through the State Department. Have a great day all.

flchamp89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning reef buddies. I feel like crap today. I'm at a crossroads with my job. I been on a 7 year 65 to 80 HR a week pace that starts at 3am. It includes 4 hours a day of commuting. It has treated my bank account well but my body not so much. Oops no crying in reefing. Hope everyone has an awesome day. WC and breakfast are the next two events this morning.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning reef buddies. I feel like crap today. I'm at a crossroads with my job. I been on a 7 year 65 to 80 HR a week pace that starts at 3am. It includes 4 hours a day of commuting. It has treated my bank account well but my body not so much. Oops no crying in reefing. Hope everyone has an awesome day. WC and breakfast are the next two events this morning.
Been there. Listen to yourself. You know when you've had enough.

flchamp89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been there. Listen to yourself. You know when you've had enough.
The disadvantages of living in middle of nowhere. Its amazing the impacts that fatigue can have. Ive learned if you work twice as many hours as you sleep it's a severe problem at some point. I'm so jealous of normal people. Even when I'm off I'm not off. I'll have 100 emails today.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The disadvantages of living in middle of nowhere. Its amazing the impacts that fatigue can have. Ive learned if you work twice as many hours as you sleep it's a severe problem at some point. I'm so jealous of normal people. Even when I'm off I'm not off. I'll have 100 emails today.
My heart goes out to you. It's a scary decision.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 68 51.5%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.8%
Back