Good Morning!

Good morning all. Headed to the airport to drop off our exchange student from last year....yep she came back for a visit this year!! What a joy it has been to know her! Our experience with ISE was just super and we feel like we have a new daughter! I highly recommend their program run through the State Department. Have a great day all.
 
Good morning reef buddies. I feel like crap today. I'm at a crossroads with my job. I been on a 7 year 65 to 80 HR a week pace that starts at 3am. It includes 4 hours a day of commuting. It has treated my bank account well but my body not so much. Oops no crying in reefing. Hope everyone has an awesome day. WC and breakfast are the next two events this morning.
 
Good morning reef buddies. I feel like crap today. I'm at a crossroads with my job. I been on a 7 year 65 to 80 HR a week pace that starts at 3am. It includes 4 hours a day of commuting. It has treated my bank account well but my body not so much. Oops no crying in reefing. Hope everyone has an awesome day. WC and breakfast are the next two events this morning.
Been there. Listen to yourself. You know when you've had enough.
 
Been there. Listen to yourself. You know when you've had enough.
The disadvantages of living in middle of nowhere. Its amazing the impacts that fatigue can have. Ive learned if you work twice as many hours as you sleep it's a severe problem at some point. I'm so jealous of normal people. Even when I'm off I'm not off. I'll have 100 emails today.
 
The disadvantages of living in middle of nowhere. Its amazing the impacts that fatigue can have. Ive learned if you work twice as many hours as you sleep it's a severe problem at some point. I'm so jealous of normal people. Even when I'm off I'm not off. I'll have 100 emails today.
My heart goes out to you. It's a scary decision.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new