Good Morning!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 teeth down. They took the bottom 3 wisdom teeth. Yes 3. Seems I had an extra lol. The tops come out when they are sure these bottoms don’t have dry socket or any infection or whatever it is. Would have been the top 2 and bottom 2 if there was not a spare lol. The spare had to have bone cut to get it.

Best thing is, I didn’t feel a thing. My dentist is my
golf buddy, so he made sure I was good to go. Worth thing is my wife making fun of how I am talking. I would make fun of her too, so it’s all good.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dentist is the reason that right after I type this I have to send him $300.00 for some silly X Rays for me and my wife. Next time I think he should use his cell phone, it's cheaper. ;Wideyed

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I am about to find out if I can drink coffee. He said the acidity may bother it, but with the teeth gone the heat should be fine. It’s sad I miss coffee that much. Heck, I miss it more than cigarettes when I quit smoking lol.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I am about to find out if I can drink coffee. He said the acidity may bother it, but with the teeth gone the heat should be fine. It’s sad I miss coffee that much. Heck, I miss it more than cigarettes when I quit smoking lol.
Good luck! We take the small things for granted some times like being able to drink coffee and eating without difficulty lol

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well coffee is not advised. It dissolved the blood clot on one. Off to meet my dentist at his office before we go golfing. He is gonna have to numb it, scrub it, make it bleed, so a new clot forms. He might actually beat me today depending on when the numbness wears off lol.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Another weekend and Good Morning.
Any Tank plans ? I have another Orphek to install and will be moving lights around to configure them Now that I have them all.

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon!
217985d08933362d40c4bf9290f5a0da.jpg

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Now i can carry on

08AB62EC-A43A-4F94-87B7-B3DB135A7062.jpeg

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this morning I took my normal bike ride to the cliff to go down to the beach.
It is a little brisk today. I put my bike there and started down the long walk to the stairs.

This is part of the walk way to the stairs.

Then I got to the stairs and heard all this rustling as it is a steep cliff with all bushes.
I saw three of these guys. One was a little one and hid in the bluffs. And I am not Bluffing. :oops:

This is on top of a steep cliff over the sea which is angry today because it is so windy.

As I was descending I heard this loud noise, like a snort. It sounded just like an elephant. I am a boy from New York and we rarely find elephants here, especially up on a cliff.
I couldn't get off the walkway as it is built high and if you touched the sand underneath the stairs, I think the entire mountain of sand would collapse causing me to call the ski patrol to dig me out.

I am sure they are off for the summer so I would be in trouble and besides, they couldn't get to me because it is hard to climb stairs wearing skiis. :rolleyes:

I never did find that elephant but I kept looking and I didn't even see his footprints in the sand.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eagle_Steve, you look like your really in the sticks. Love the mist. :)

I can't get that close to the Deer. They think I want to eat them.
I just made some blueberry, corn, nut muffins.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eagle_Steve, you look like your really in the sticks. Love the mist. :)

I can't get that close to the Deer. They think I want to eat them.
I just made some blueberry, corn, nut muffins.

I am only 30 minutes from Nashville, so not to bad, but far enough away my only neighbors are 1.5 miles down the road. I call it the “convenient sticks” lol.

You have a beach though, I want a beach to walk to lol.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning

We had a good relationship with the deer at out old house. We haven't met the ones here yet.
IMG_1476-L.jpg

The girls meeting baby Mia
IMG_1482-L.jpg

They would come to Jill and eat from her hand.

To me, that is friendly food. Although, if they did that, they probably would not become food. Wife would love them coming up and they would be off the menu or I would get shot lol.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 61 38.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back