Rating - 100%
13   0   0

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What should I bring over to throw on that grill ;) I've got a couple of T-bones I need to eat up :D
Got some American Waygu ribeye left from a full roll in my freezer, a full roll of choice angus ribeye, tons of outside skirt, and about 30 pounds of hamburger. To bad I’m working all day and nowhere near or it could be one heck of a BBQ!

Perks of working at a beef slaughter house and being in the distribution center. We get awesome employee pricing.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some American Waygu ribeye left from a full roll in my freezer, a full roll of choice angus ribeye, tons of outside skirt, and about 30 pounds of hamburger. To bad I’m working all day and nowhere near or it could be one heck of a BBQ!

Perks of working at a beef slaughter house and being in the distribution center. We get awesome employee pricing.
My brother in law works for Johnsonville, I know the feeling ;)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

YUM- Some beautiful cuts !!!! Man- ziplock bags with soy such, Jamaicam marinade and onion flakes with cracked peppercorns and sea salt- YUM

Reef-junky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta utilize the little time I have off each week. I have to paint the deck yet and one more side of my home

I hear you. Got a ton of house projects to do. Problem is I have to pay for our last vacation. ; (

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I hear you. Got a ton of house projects to do. Problem is I have to pay for our last vacation. ; (
Ive learned to budget that especially with the new tank

costs.jpg

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
Got the colon thing over with and Jeanna back to school. Visited with Louie. He is a terror. He will come back soon. He is just starting to eat on his own.
Cleaned the glass and the skimmers. Time to go see what fish I can find before ordering some online.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. A little foggy this morning. Windows look like sheet metal, kind of like my reef tank if I don't clean the glass every ten minutes. ;Wideyed

I took my Main Squeeze to a really nice restaurant in a Marina out east on Long Island. More out east than I live. If I went much more east, I would be in France. ;Smuggrin
The oysters were to die for. But I lived. :p

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.9%
Back