Good Morning!

Corals.com
Get Fish & Corals directly for the suppliers
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

View Badges
Reaction score
Morning everyone! Work ti'll noon, then mowing the lawn, and then hopefully finishing my daughters room!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
First water change on new tank, cut grass later, Install new rails on the deck and get a new tank refill for the grill.
time for coffee cup #3

OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

View Badges
Reaction score
First water change on new tank, cut grass later, Install new rails on the deck and get a new tank refill for the grill.
time for coffee cup #3
What should I bring over to throw on that grill ;) I've got a couple of T-bones I need to eat up :D

Corals.com

vetteguy53081

Well known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What should I bring over to throw on that grill ;) I've got a couple of T-bones I need to eat up :D
You know you are always welcomed ! I have about 7 steaks here but , I'll marinade the heck out of yours and boost it with flavor. Have fresh asparagus and placing some jalapenos (de-seeded) stuffed with cream cheese and bacon on the grill and whipping up Bacon/ranch mashed potatoes.

OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

View Badges
Reaction score
If i didn't have a day filled with projects i'd be all over that. I have to make a trip to you and see the new tank and maybe bring you a couple frags to throw in it!
You know you are always welcomed ! I have about 7 steaks here but , I'll marinade the heck out of yours and boost it with flavor. Have fresh asparagus and placing some jalapenos (de-seeded) stuffed with cream cheese and bacon on the grill and whipping up Bacon/ranch mashed potatoes.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
If i didn't have a day filled with projects i'd be all over that. I have to make a trip to you and see the new tank and maybe bring you a couple frags to throw in it!
Bless you. The new tank is a sight to see. I added over 20 new pieces yesterday and a beautiful SPS rack of coral next weekend

1566049728782.png

Last edited:
Boom Corals
Omega Sea, LLC