Good Morning!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
t's funny you mention that because I was just sitting here trying to figure out how to do some quick metal working to create a rig that included a mount for the umbrella and selfie stick so I could have my hands free to use my metal dipnet! After all I'm sure y'all would want to see the video of how that all worked out! :oops:
Don't forget a ground Probe :p

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't forget a ground Probe :p

I've already got my grounding system worked out! I just plan on dragging this behind me! :cool:

anchor.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
First water change on new tank, cut grass later, Install new rails on the deck and get a new tank refill for the grill.
time for coffee cup #3

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First water change on new tank, cut grass later, Install new rails on the deck and get a new tank refill for the grill.
time for coffee cup #3
What should I bring over to throw on that grill ;) I've got a couple of T-bones I need to eat up :D

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What should I bring over to throw on that grill ;) I've got a couple of T-bones I need to eat up :D
You know you are always welcomed ! I have about 7 steaks here but , I'll marinade the heck out of yours and boost it with flavor. Have fresh asparagus and placing some jalapenos (de-seeded) stuffed with cream cheese and bacon on the grill and whipping up Bacon/ranch mashed potatoes.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If i didn't have a day filled with projects i'd be all over that. I have to make a trip to you and see the new tank and maybe bring you a couple frags to throw in it!
You know you are always welcomed ! I have about 7 steaks here but , I'll marinade the heck out of yours and boost it with flavor. Have fresh asparagus and placing some jalapenos (de-seeded) stuffed with cream cheese and bacon on the grill and whipping up Bacon/ranch mashed potatoes.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If i didn't have a day filled with projects i'd be all over that. I have to make a trip to you and see the new tank and maybe bring you a couple frags to throw in it!
Bless you. The new tank is a sight to see. I added over 20 new pieces yesterday and a beautiful SPS rack of coral next weekend

1566049728782.png

Last edited:
Back