Good Morning!

SammieT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Opposite coast from you or I'd be eyeing the tank! Haven't played that game before, looks cool.
Come buy it, haha, its cheap i promise
40x40x18 cube with 3/4 inch acrylic and 1 drain + 2 returns center flow for $400
+ a free 50 gallon sump and 30 gallon fuge all attached with plumbing

Last edited:

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay folks, most hotels and high rises skip the 13th floor. Some hotels skip room x13. Etc., etc., etc.

This is how the Metro North tracks go at Grand Central Terminal
A15FB5A0-E601-40DE-AFFA-E8453B46A1B1.jpeg

Um, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mshonk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone!!!! I have been absent as of late. Working like crazy to get my website up and inventory on it. There may be some mild regret in pursuing this but already in the thick of it. I have eveyone is well I have made it to Sept 9th on the 16ish pages of posts that I missed! Will continue ro catch up. Between the website and business, my daughter's two soccer teams, the normal 9-5, and the house chores I think I have aged 10 years in the past 6 months, . Ooooo better yet I went running for 2 miles and haven't ran in about 7 years. That took a week to recoup from I thought I dieded back there Gilbert! Watched that recently though.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay folks, most hotels and high rises skip the 13th floor. Some hotels skip room x13. Etc., etc., etc.

This is how the Metro North tracks go at Grand Central Terminal
A15FB5A0-E601-40DE-AFFA-E8453B46A1B1.jpeg

Um, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bakers dozen track

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone!!!! I have been absent as of late. Working like crazy to get my website up and inventory on it. There may be some mild regret in pursuing this but already in the thick of it. I have eveyone is well I have made it to Sept 9th on the 16ish pages of posts that I missed! Will continue ro catch up. Between the website and business, my daughter's two soccer teams, the normal 9-5, and the house chores I think I have aged 10 years in the past 6 months, . Ooooo better yet I went running for 2 miles and haven't ran in about 7 years. That took a week to recoup from I thought I dieded back there Gilbert! Watched that recently though.

We’re glad you lived! Walk then run/walk, then eventually running is a bit less hazardous! :)

mshonk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’re glad you lived! Walk then run/walk, then eventually running is a bit less hazardous! :)
Yeah my wife is an avid runner and warned me to take it easy and told all about how she warned me after. I rollerbade, rollerskate, and longboard 5-10 miles at a time but alas nor even close to the same workout as running. But hey the first mile was done in 9:16. Second was more like 13 but i am attacking it again this evening.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah my wife is an avid runner and warned me to take it easy and told all about how she warned me after. I rollerbade, rollerskate, and longboard 5-10 miles at a time but alas nor even close to the same workout as running. But hey the first mile was done in 9:16. Second was more like 13 but i am attacking it again this evening.

You may want to make a sneak attack this time! :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back