Good Morning!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I have aged 10 years in the past 6 months
Hey there if you dare, Share your site so we all may delite and purchase your wares. :p Not sure were that came from it just spilled out ;Wacky

mshonk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all!!!! Gonna be a fun day of 10 hours in a conference room hashing out how we should build a new system for tracking numerous things. Fun fun.
This is literally part my day to day. Building the systems too but the meetings are terrible. Though, requirements gathering is a necessity.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how we should build a new system
Building the systems too
Do like the Auto companies do. Hire someone to do do it, that way you can pass the blame and then blame the trades person for not fixing it fast enough. Then after 2 or 3 years of struggling Repeat the same mistake, and no I am NOT a
Postal Worker ;)

mshonk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do like the Auto companies do. Hire someone to do do it, that way you can pass the blame and then blame the trades person for not fixing it fast enough. Then after 2 or 3 years of struggling Repeat the same mistake, and no I am NOT a
Postal Worker ;)

Most don't take the time for designing system architeture to fix problems and add enhancements. Or better yet companies don't want to take the time to talk with the employees using the system. Upper management just knows whats right.....

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.9%
Back