Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So it looks like I started a trend this morning and everybody’s posting selfie‘s!!!

mshonk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all.

Note to self: I am not 25 anymore. Late nights and alcohol really have an effect the next day.
Psshhhhh. Whaaat????? Jk. Fingers crossed, I have been able to keep myself at slightly foggy rather than hung over the following day.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Psshhhhh. Whaaat????? Jk. Fingers crossed, I have been able to keep myself at slightly foggy rather than hung over the following day.
No hangover at all. Just that "too full" feeling. Kinda like I ate 10 lbs of pasta lol. The lack of sleep is also a bummer as well. Not as proficient as normal with only 2 hours of sleep. Office life has made me soft lol.

Patrick Fox

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning R2R. Im having a crummy time at work today but at least i have you guys to help pass the time. lol. Im waiting for my used Apex Jr. to show up in the mail (it was supposed to get delivered yesterday, but USPS is being less than stellar as usual.) The suspense is killing me! - Work literally holds no importance in my brain today - i just want to get home to set up the apex thats hopefully going to get delivered.

anyone got anything fun going on today?

Patrick

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning R2R. Im having a crummy time at work today but at least i have you guys to help pass the time. lol. Im waiting for my used Apex Jr. to show up in the mail (it was supposed to get delivered yesterday, but USPS is being less than stellar as usual.) The suspense is killing me! - Work literally holds no importance in my brain today - i just want to get home to set up the apex thats hopefully going to get delivered.

anyone got anything fun going on today?

Patrick
Provided I can recover after last night with a coffee IV, I will be driving back home, picking up a full 180 setup, and then explaining to the wife why I came home with aquarium #13. The last one will be the "fun" one.

Patrick Fox

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Provided I can recover after last night with a coffee IV, I will be driving back home, picking up a full 180 setup, and then explaining to the wife why I came home with aquarium #13. The last one will be the "fun" one.

sorry about the hangover. im turning 27 next month and ive hit the point where i have to actually think about how much im gonna drink and weigh that against my goals for the following day. lol. water is important.

good luck explaining nubmer 13 to the wife... i had a hard enough time convincing my wife that we needed to set up a QT tank and then that our DT needed an Apex - i think she would kick me out if i told her that i needed a frag-tank. lol

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had a hard enough time convincing my wife that we needed to set up
Mine has a hard time with one tank, and I have two running. Every evening I am reminded to work on the new tank which
is OK by me ;) I think shes beginning to catch on ;Wideyed Last night she said " whats the big deal? you take the fish out of this tank and put it in that tank!" BTW she calls CORALS fish :D Im my defense I say "Do you want me to always be working on the Tank ? Let me build it first then it will be done" although we all now it will never done :p

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve framed it as a conservation effort so every time I add a tank then it is a way for me to be a better steward of nature and have a bigger impact on the world! :)

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Thursday! I'm going to the Packers game tonight, so I'll probably be complaining of a hangover tomorrow :D Thankfully Friday is my last day at work before my staycation next. Unfortunately I need to be somewhat functional since I'm doing a software migration/upgrade..

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bringing #3 online.
IMG_1467-XL.jpg

#2 Which is some of the live rock that hasn't been picked clean in a 20 gallon tank in the fish room.
IMG_1450-XL.jpg

The macro is growing well under the BB. I am growing algae on my algae though. I put my hand in and agitate it to get it of. It feels really nice though.

Screwed up when I drilled the tank and the overflow is a bit low. Fixing that and a leak in one of the unions today.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 98 43.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 104 46.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 22 9.8%
Back