Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! I am amazed that the R2R community was able to raise over $33,000 in the Toys for Kids 2019 Christmas Drive!

On a separate note, during all of the hustle, work, and demands of the holiday season, remember to stay playful and take care of you - whatever that looks like!

ChristmasDog7.gif

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For those twisted reefers...try the W T Forecast app. It makes cold weather more fun.

Plane tickets also make cold weather more fun. :)

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a Good White Knuckle morning, There's an Icy Fog rolling in from the lake. It reminds me as I leave to work in the dark that there is a lake out my back door. ;Happy Have a good Day everyone

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All! Happy Friday!
I have a busy day ahead of me today. I'm hosting INDMAS fish club Christmas meeting at my house tomorrow, so I gotta get the house in order, make some food (although the Christmas meeting is a pitch in so there will be plenty) Some of the food things I can make ahead I have and put in the freezer so that helps. Wrap the gift for the White Beluga gift exchange. And of course get the tanks all cleaned and looking spiffy!

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fish are loaded on the UPS truck for delivery by 10:30am. My first fish for the tank. I think I got everything ready to go. The new inhabitants will be a 1.5" blue spot toby puffer, yellow watchman gobi 2", and a branch hammer coral. It'll be a busy morning getting these critters acclimated. Have a great morning, all.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feels like a Monday. I managed to spill coffee grounds all over the floor(half a container AT LEAST) and have the door pull my shoe off, allergy attack, and my clampy pallifina is losing some color. Hopefully she eats today. This was all in the first five mins of me being awake. It can only go up from here?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feels like a Monday. I managed to spill coffee grounds all over the floor(half a container AT LEAST) and have the door pull my shoe off, allergy attack, and my clampy pallifina is losing some color. Hopefully she eats today. This was all in the first five mins of me being awake. It can only go up from here?

Please know that we are cheering for you!

CatCheer.gif

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning and happy Friday.

Jeanna got another vet school interview. She has now had positive replies from 4 of the 5 schools she applied to. I told her she would be able to go where ever she wanted but what do i know. I am just an old dad.

I thought if you were a member here you were required to keep your tanks spiffy at all times.
IMG_1925-XL.jpg

I have the silly thought that it is what your tank looks like every day that matters, not how good you can clean it up for one picture.

Perhaps I should give Louie some coffee too.
He doesn't look bright eyed and bushy tailed like me.
59793907922__1B884178-53C6-48C1-8127-C76394A1A3B5-X2.jpg

I don't know what he does all night be he is always really tired by the time we get up.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the silly thought that it is what your tank looks like every day that matters, not how good you can clean it up for one picture. I don't know what he does all night be he is always really tired by the time we get up.
Well I think you and @najer are on the same page for maintenance, as for Louie, I think the fern on the floor is indicative of him playing with gremlins all night.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back