Good Morning!

Good morning...up early. But that's because I'm old, not because I'm so jazzed about Christmas I can't sleep. Don't even have to go to work, dang it. Hate blowing a good sleep in day.

Anyhow...brother in law and his wife coming over tonight for cards, probably drop off grand kids presents earlier and do a little visiting. But first, need to finish up the tank for Christmas - polish up the sand and glass a tad get it looking it's best for company. One thing about a reef tank that's always been true...people gravitate to it.
 
Getting my privates pilot’s license really drilled “never trust the previous person” and vehicle inspection into my brain. I had to drive my sister’s car..... and ewwww. Not going on the highway like that LOL.

Getting the tire changed. Won’t make it to the fish store :( . Happy friggin Monday

jj6hyP0.jpg

Closer Photo for dramatic effect
iUJQuMb.jpg
Divine intervention. Might have just saved her life.
 
Good morning! Any last minute online shopping happening today?

CatResearch.gif

...or maybe just checking the specs of that thing that you are hoping to be under the tree tomorrow?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new