Good Morning!

Yeah but the bra doesnt fit anymore.

Day turns to night and things get weird quickly! :eek:;Oldman;Nailbiting;Wacky;Troll;Greedy:confused:o_O;Vomit
 
Yeah but the bra doesnt fit anymore.

Lol. Was looking for a forum on this guy in picture, sold as red hairy legged hermit. How big will he get?
4bb1da928ac00c3131a86b7bc715f1fc.jpg
doubled in size have had a year.
 
Lol crabs found internet signal and has one to many to drink;)
 
This Good Morning post does evolve the later it gets so we have a couple of guys talking about their Wonder Women costumes then another after consuming a bottle of pretty good bourbon is walking on the walls! ponder2.gif
 
Good morning! Death wish has been brewed and like clock work, hubby wakes up after 5 minutes of that awesome aroma;Hilarious:D
Lol I’m in Hatteras North Carolina, am I to far to come over?:D
 
Who cares[emoji12] drive save 20180908_221149.jpeg

“I’d rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy”-Arthur.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new