Good Morning!

neilp2006

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Re: crazy weather

we had a thunderstorm so bad last night one of the valance windows next to my front door shattered.
NOT ON YOU,the smart will realize,the ignorant will demise ,feel for the newbs,out off YOUR & our hands ,we will help them here when they come!
fair enough

just- guys a nice dude, I just hate seeing stuff like that. It might seem like a really small issue but I think it’s important that if you publish a ‘teaching’ video, it’s accurate

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Once someone becomes invested in a mistake - good luck.
I spent 2 days fighting with mounting tires for the mower wrong and even called the shop to get them to do it yesterday afternoon.
Got them both on in 20 minutes this morning after removing my head from my posterior.

dbowman5

View Badges
Reaction score
Re: crazy weather

we had a thunderstorm so bad last night one of the valance windows next to my front door shattered.

fair enough

just- guys a nice dude, I just hate seeing stuff like that. It might seem like a really small issue but I think it’s important that if you publish a ‘teaching’ video, it’s accurate
A. think Blutarski in Animal House ranting about not giving up and asked "did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?' some one noticed the mistake tried to correct him and was told 'Shh! he's on a roll" now i guarantee that part of this comment is wrong. but do you understand the point?
B. my opinion is: if you tell someone about something that you see. that is a gift to them. once you say it, their response is not yours to dictate. I would still admire someone who makes mistakes.
C. Heroes are put on pedestals so that the rabble can get a clean shot at them.

neilp2006

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
A. think Blutarski in Animal House ranting about not giving up and asked "did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?' some one noticed the mistake tried to correct him and was told 'Shh! he's on a roll" now i guarantee that part of this comment is wrong. but do you understand the point?
B. my opinion is: if you tell someone about something that you see. that is a gift to them. once you say it, their response is not yours to dictate. I would still admire someone who makes mistakes.
C. Heroes are put on pedestals so that the rabble can get a clean shot at them.
Thanks for the response.

One question though.

what is an “animal house”?

siggy

I'm still swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
The coffee is cold and it's poring down the rain.
You could burn the old tires to warm yourself and the coffee..... Don't forget to wear your mask :p

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
As long as it isn't on the side of my truck again.
I'll do my best, but no promises!

I believe that we all have superpowers. Unfortunately, here is the instruction manual that came with mine. :oops:

QuestionBook.gif

How often do you clean your filter socks?

• Every few days

Votes: 235 25.8%
  • Every weekend

Votes: 144 15.8%
  • Every other week

Votes: 73 8.0%
  • Every month

Votes: 37 4.1%
  • When they look dirty

Votes: 72 7.9%
  • I don't ever clean them

Votes: 11 1.2%