Good Morning!

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a whole lot you can do unfortunately. If you comment on facebook or youtube it'll get buried in the comments. And if he's to stubborn to admit or correct his mistake, he'll figure it out in the long run. Hopefully more people realize the mistake and point it out as well.
Nah- people are giving kudos like cray cray. He’s also pretty famous for a ‘I don’t give a Fudge attitude’

popular YouTuber, many subscribers, much wow!

I just feel bad for people watching the video and not realizing there’s a huge mistake in there.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nah- people are giving kudos like cray cray. He’s also pretty famous for a ‘I don’t give a Fudge attitude’

popular YouTuber, many subscribers, much wow!

I just feel bad for people watching the video and not realizing there’s a huge mistake in there.
NOT ON YOU,the smart will realize,the ignorant will demise ,feel for the newbs,out off YOUR & our hands ,we will help them here when they come!

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Re: crazy weather

we had a thunderstorm so bad last night one of the valance windows next to my front door shattered.
NOT ON YOU,the smart will realize,the ignorant will demise ,feel for the newbs,out off YOUR & our hands ,we will help them here when they come!
fair enough

just- guys a nice dude, I just hate seeing stuff like that. It might seem like a really small issue but I think it’s important that if you publish a ‘teaching’ video, it’s accurate

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once someone becomes invested in a mistake - good luck.
I spent 2 days fighting with mounting tires for the mower wrong and even called the shop to get them to do it yesterday afternoon.
Got them both on in 20 minutes this morning after removing my head from my posterior.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Re: crazy weather

we had a thunderstorm so bad last night one of the valance windows next to my front door shattered.

fair enough

just- guys a nice dude, I just hate seeing stuff like that. It might seem like a really small issue but I think it’s important that if you publish a ‘teaching’ video, it’s accurate
A. think Blutarski in Animal House ranting about not giving up and asked "did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?' some one noticed the mistake tried to correct him and was told 'Shh! he's on a roll" now i guarantee that part of this comment is wrong. but do you understand the point?
B. my opinion is: if you tell someone about something that you see. that is a gift to them. once you say it, their response is not yours to dictate. I would still admire someone who makes mistakes.
C. Heroes are put on pedestals so that the rabble can get a clean shot at them.

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A. think Blutarski in Animal House ranting about not giving up and asked "did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?' some one noticed the mistake tried to correct him and was told 'Shh! he's on a roll" now i guarantee that part of this comment is wrong. but do you understand the point?
B. my opinion is: if you tell someone about something that you see. that is a gift to them. once you say it, their response is not yours to dictate. I would still admire someone who makes mistakes.
C. Heroes are put on pedestals so that the rabble can get a clean shot at them.

Thanks for the response.

One question though.

what is an “animal house”?

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I am old
When I hear mask I think of

Who Was That Masked Man?
proxy-image

I couldn't get the tires to light. It's raining too hard.
I did get some hot coffee.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! Another day, another try at making a dent somewhere...

FingersCrossed2.gif

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As long as it isn't on the side of my truck again.

I'll do my best, but no promises!

I believe that we all have superpowers. Unfortunately, here is the instruction manual that came with mine. :oops:

QuestionBook.gif

Back