Good Morning!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i would like to add a short story on subject,long time ago think 2000,not a sad story,but real ,had a death in family middle night ,wife made me two eggsalad sandwiches,did not eat ,couple days later van smelled,threw away,2 yr old akc w g shepard ate from garbage was sick..2 hrs later could not stand ,rushed to regular vet for years,she pulls me out of room says you know frank this is going to cost a lot of money??? i was shocked ask for phone book called nearest animal hospital with their phone ,took her there 3 day in intensive care ,unknown bacterial infection? but they acted first never mentioned costs,yes was 3k in end but from near death ,lived on to be 13 yrs..,i was appaulled by this is going to cost,before lets help this animal;)

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was already beyond him pooping it out himself, too much in him.

Good news! Just go a call from the vet. It all stayed in his stomach so No surgery! They ending up doing the scope procedure and were able to remove it all from his stomach that way. Does not look like any was in the intestines and if some small amount made it there he will be able to pass it on his own. He is stating to wake up and we can go get him in a hour or so. Already replaced the wastebasket in my daughter's bathroom with one that has a lid so this can not happen again!
I am relieved and glad we spent the $3600 to save his life! It was well worth it in the end!
Thanks everyone for the support and kind words!

That's awesome news!! Glad he'll be coming home :D

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It was already beyond him pooping it out himself, too much in him.

Good news! Just go a call from the vet. It all stayed in his stomach so No surgery! They ending up doing the scope procedure and were able to remove it all from his stomach that way. Does not look like any was in the intestines and if some small amount made it there he will be able to pass it on his own. He is stating to wake up and we can go get him in a hour or so. Already replaced the wastebasket in my daughter's bathroom with one that has a lid so this can not happen again!
I am relieved and glad we spent the $3600 to save his life! It was well worth it in the end!
Thanks everyone for the support and kind words!
1591919034612.png

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It's 58 degrees this morning....in Tennessee...in JUNE o_O . I'm not complaining, though!

I have two signature corals coming from Top Shelf Aquatics today, which I'm very excited about. Hopefully, I can control myself and stay away from the live sales for a while (promises, promises). ;Shamefullyembarrased

It's Friday and my half day at work, so let the weekend begin...soon!! I hope everybody has a great Friday! ;Joyful

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Let the weekend begin !!!

1591964746546.png

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone has already pointed out that today is Friday, so we have that covered. Based on how early the sun came up, I will speculate that we are somewhere in the middle of June, but correct me if you think I am off on that.

No matter. APEX tells me it is a WC day, so time to wet the floors.
Good morning!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but they acted first never mentioned costs,yes was 3k in end but from near death ,lived on to be 13 yrs..,i was appaulled by this is going to cost,before

That is the way it should be! Here, they looked at him said what needed to be done, but needed payment before they would do anything!! I was kinda put off by that.

Pau Hana Reefer

got reef?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Friday R2R!

1525016958_609_18-Happy-Friday-Memes-That%E2%80%99ll-Make-Your-Weekend-A-Lot-Better.jpg

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!
My daughter informed me her swimsuit from last year not longer fits. Yesterday we went to Kohls and Target and no luck. Penny's on my side of town has closed. So that means I have to suck it up and go to the mall today. This is a little bit scary for me due to covid and last weekend when they finally opened there was a shooting inside Penny's at this mall. Not to mention the stress of shopping with a teenager! Wish me luck today!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 74 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 60 34.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back