We've got you covered [emoji106]
d476d0a035ba913e6034811f2a2711a8.jpeg

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a Good Morning, At 6 am I woke up needing to go to the bathroom,I go in there and the toilet is running , (Sounds like the tank seal is leaking on inside)So i turn the water off and go into the kitchen only to find a puddle of water on the floor. I look up at the Ceiling and we have a ROOF Leak (I think its a roof vent flashing from where its at) We have been having rain from early yesterday all the thru to now and its still raining some. Last Night some wild rain storms.. A Customer Emailed me about having a Bucket in the middle of the Living room with a roof small roof leak ( this one i get paid for so i sent someone over there)

Shhheeeesh When it Rains it really does pour... On a good note my internet is working and I have a Cup of coffee Watching the swimmer swimmies swimming swimmingly ,Corals swaying swayfully and all is good...

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a Good Morning, At 6 am I woke up needing to go to the bathroom,I go in there and the toilet is running , (Sounds like the tank seal is leaking on inside)So i turn the water off and go into the kitchen only to find a puddle of water on the floor. I look up at the Ceiling and we have a ROOF Leak (I think its a roof vent flashing from where its at) We have been having rain from early yesterday all the thru to now and its still raining some. Last Night some wild rain storms.. A Customer Emailed me about having a Bucket in the middle of the Living room with a roof small roof leak ( this one i get paid for so i sent someone over there)

Shhheeeesh When it Rains it really does pour... On a good note my internet is working and I have a Cup of coffee Watching the swimmer swimmies swimming swimmingly ,Corals swaying swayfully and all is good...
Sorry to hear your day starting off so bad. But it sounds like you have a great mental escape with the coffee and tank!

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear your day starting off so bad. But it sounds like you have a great mental escape with the coffee and tank!

At some point i have to get into the Attic and Remove the Wet Insulation . But the Attic is Well Lit and i can stand up and walk around up there, Of course the down side of that is There is NO Way to stand on the roof with it wet. The roof pitch is just to steep and Dangerous.Thou i do have a Ridge hook for extension ladder .

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mmmmm biscuits & gravy mmmmm IMG_20180923_092522.jpg
Nice! Well, gee, my list is growing today. Lfs', lowes, the liquor store and Fudseys house. It's going to be a long day. Dont worry Fudsey, I'll bring that new bottle of pumpkin spice with me.

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! Well, gee, my list is growing today. Lfs', lowes, the liquor store and Fudseys house. It's going to be a long day. Dont worry Fudsey, I'll bring that new bottle of pumpkin spice with me.
I do not see Erica Reef Repair..... That should move to spot #1 ......

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back