• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Good Morning!

fishguy242

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Poor Pumpkin doesn't look too happy. :( Why do they all look so pitiful in the cone of shame?
oh,he's happy,vet did at 7 wks ,my daughter has 3 other female unfixed :rolleyes: he was playin all day ,she just got a good shot of him worn out .lol,,no more cats!!!;Facepalm:)

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
oh,he's happy,vet did at 7 wks ,my daughter has 3 other female unfixed :rolleyes: he was playin all day ,she just got a good shot of him worn out .lol,,no more cats!!!;Facepalm:)
Wow, you would have had quite the population explosion soon enough! Sorry, Pumpkin, it just had to be done. Feel better soon! ;Joyful

Last edited:

BeltedCoyote

Lord of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning!

church with the brother unit. Then it’s time to go through the apartment and do some deep cleaning. Don’t know how far I’ll get (this is LONG overdue), but anything is better than nothing right?

23BF8749-CF25-4525-9D96-3FAF87D124CF.jpeg

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Morning.
I woke up at 3am with an upset stomach, it's Monday and I found out my lights are done.

I think I will get back in bed and pull the covers over my head.

Which won't work because Louie thinks I am playing and bites me through the blanket every time I move. My coffee is cold too.

fishguy242

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Morning.
I woke up at 3am with an upset stomach, it's Monday and I found out my lights are done.

I think I will get back in bed and pull the covers over my head.

Which won't work because Louie thinks I am playing and bites me through the blanket every time I move. My coffee is cold too.
MONDAY'S :rolleyes: ;)

Ippyroy

Geaux Braves! MVFREEMAN!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Good Morning! It's cold and wet out here. Snowed last night, but not much left on the ground, but windshields are white. Only 14 hour to go than my weekend. I was excited about a package today, then realized its a holiday. Have a great day and stay safe!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning. Somebody mentioned it was a holiday and that is when I realized that it is "National Kick Butt Day"!!! No really, true story...

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I am on a leaf watch. I try to get a picture of my red oak sapling turning color. i planted it as a one foot twig in spring of '17, it is four feet tall now. still green today.
Good Morning! have a wonderful day! productivity is optional...

Have you ever used a spoon, hose and rubber band together to remove algae?

• YES

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • NO

Votes: 128 50.6%
  • What the heck? (see the thread)

Votes: 113 44.7%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Build a Better Aquarium at Marine Depot