Good Morning!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. Today I went to buy some sneakers and when I came home I put something big on my workbench.
It hit my fire extinguisher which fell to my steel workbench, on the handle of course and the thing let loose. My entire room, including me was full of white powder.
I couldn't see or breathe and had to run out until it cleared. At least there was no chance of fire. :rolleyes:

I had to use my leaf blower to get all of that powder out. Now I have to buy another extinguisher. :confused:
this sounds familiar; a second occurrence?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone!

Wake Up Coffee GIF by Starbucks

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can the auto glass repair company come and fix it?
I checked other glass companies and they won't touch it. It is a double pane Pella window and they recommended I go to a pella dealer.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It looks like the covid-19 experience in our house is almost over. My wife had 2 weeks of moderate symptoms, but I wasn't so lucky. After 5-6 days of respiratory issues my wife dragged me in to urgent care. I had been on bed rest the entire time. Doc did an x-ray and found I had developed pneumonia in both lungs! Thankfully I'm on the mend now, but dang what a wake up call. Relatively healthy 45 year old guy too. In tank news I lost a couple acro frags because I just didn't have the energy to keep up with maintenance. The stuff that likes it dirty are real happy tho lol!
I hope you and your family heal fast.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. Today I went to buy some sneakers and when I came home I put something big on my workbench.
It hit my fire extinguisher which fell to my steel workbench, on the handle of course and the thing let loose. My entire room, including me was full of white powder.
I couldn't see or breathe and had to run out until it cleared. At least there was no chance of fire. :rolleyes:

I had to use my leaf blower to get all of that powder out. Now I have to buy another extinguisher. :confused:
OMG! I could not even imagine that mess.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's a beautiful drab and dreary day out here. I got called in to work on my only day off, mid water change no less. Tank got a good scrubbing this weekend. Entire sandbed and all glass now pretty and clean. Looks like I've got a nice batch of GHA growing. I'm thinking about firing my CUC and replacing them. Now if only the city would that with their CUC.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Y'all have been busy the last few days. Thanks for the return pump suggestions. Love all the chickens! Sorry about the not-so-good events, broken glass, fire extinguishers, ducks, RO/DI units. I'm always scared I'm going to leave that thing on! @WiscoFishNut, I'm glad you and your family are on the mend!

It's almost Friday! It's almost a short week! Have a great day. ;Joyful

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I went to the Cancer Center. First they are rerunning the test I failed at a different lab.
I will probably be doing this test every 3-6 months for the rest of my life. The next one is in 3 months.
He was a bit cagey. I do not think he believed what he saw on my test completely, but we had the

What Are MGUS, Smoldering Myeloma, and Myeloma?​

talk.
Since I knew what he was talking about he asked me if I worked in biotech. I said no, phone tech.

Then I went to Healthy Life Market and got me some goat milk kefir, kimchi and miso. Went and saw Jill at work and came home and fed Louie.
So I am still alive and dying. So is everyone that reads this.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 160 43.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 126 34.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 55 15.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.4%
Back