Good Morning!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few days ago or last week or whenever it was, I mentioned changing out my return pump and several recommended Sicce. BRS has them 30% off today and I'm actually considering the Syncra SDC 6.0 for my 90 with a 30 gallon sump. Do you think that would work?

virtual reality

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few days ago or last week or whenever it was, I mentioned changing out my return pump and several recommended Sicce. BRS has them 30% off today and I'm actually considering the Syncra SDC 6.0 for my 90 with a 30 gallon sump. Do you think that would work?
Yes, I think it sounds like a good choice.

Good morning all. Have a great Saturday.

iron man.jpeg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good Morning , friends! one more day to walk five miles, eat good food, feed and admire my tank denizens, including CUC, (Cute unobtrusive critters), read posts, bird watch, and wait on delivery notices. I hope you have as much enjoyment as I!
heretical photo warning
IMG_2137.jpeg
Nice FW fishes! I'm seeing Harlequin rasboras in the background and what appears to be scissortails in the foreground (based on the caudal and dorsal fins), but I don't remember the black line being that pronounced.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning!

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's a tad bit chilly here at -3 this morning. Be sure to bundle up before heading outside. Got a couple of decent pictures yesterday. Trying to figure out LightRoom is the most convoluted thing ever but I'll get it done.
@ReefGrammie I use the Sicce SDC pump and it is amazing. Dead silent and easy to adjust and hook up to the app. It also gives the temp and we all know you can't have to many temp readings in your tank. It is also ridiculously easy to clean and maintenance. I'd give it 12 stars out of ten.
Have a great day and stay safe!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
should be fine if your sump is directly below the DT and you don't have a bunch of twists and turns in your plumbing.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh yeah it would!!!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice FW fishes! I'm seeing Harlequin rasboras in the background and what appears to be scissortails in the foreground (based on the caudal and dorsal fins), but I don't remember the black line being that pronounced.
yes to the rasboras the large ones are dennison's barb sometimes called roseline shark. down bottom right is rummy nose tetra

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Duh memory is shot. Time for a whiteboard in the fishroom.

I had to run my wife off. Her mom isn't doing good. They cant get in to see her but she can go be with her dad.

I think we need a better plan than to let old people die in solitary confinement without their loved ones.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Duh memory is shot. Time for a whiteboard in the fishroom.

I had to run my wife off. Her mom isn't doing good. They cant get in to see her but she can go be with her dad.

I think we need a better plan than to let old people die in solitary confinement without their loved ones.
So sorry to hear this. I pray that everyone will be OK.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I think it sounds like a good choice.

I use the Sicce SDC pump and it is amazing. Dead silent and easy to adjust and hook up to the app. It also gives the temp and we all know you can't have to many temp readings in your tank. It is also ridiculously easy to clean and maintenance. I'd give it 12 stars out of ten.

should be fine if your sump is directly below the DT and you don't have a bunch of twists and turns in your plumbing.

oh yeah it would!!!
Thanks all! I've made my decision to go with the Sicce Syncra SDC 6.0 WiFi Controllable Pump. I appreciate the comments/suggestions! My sump is directly below the DT and it's pretty much a diagonal shot up, with a slight diagonal because the pump is in the middle chamber. This will be the final replacement for all of my 7-year-old equipment, some of which was still running strong....I just didn't want to push my luck. If you order from BRS today and spend $199+, you get a free beenie. I guess the beanie will go to my handy son, who will be stuck with the job of replacing the pump, along with the RO/DI filters, in a few weeks. ;Joyful

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning / afternoon folks, depending on where you are on this beautiful planet.
We made our Saturday morning trip to the LFS today and picked up some cleaning crew and, of course, couldn’t turn my back on some “smokin“ coral deals. Got a real purdy 7 head purple branching hammer for only $79 and a nice “sparkling green” Pavona frag for only $39. The Pavona was there last week and I looked at it but passed. Today, it had grown enough that the frag plug needed to be gently snapped off of the egg crate. SOLD BABY, BAG IT UP!
Ill post up some pix as soon as the tank settles down.
Y’all stay safe now, Ya hear!

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back