Good Morning!

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all!

No idea why I'm up at 3 am as on vacation this week starting toay. You know the vacation I was supposed to take back in april! Take it or lose I was told. So I took it.

According to our great government, I may not have a job to go back to next week until mid march!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all! My husband came home from golf yesterday to frags scattered on the kitchen counter, my surgical kit out (I only perform surgery on frags), open super glue bottles, and water everywhere because I drip between the tanks and the kitchen. He came home earlier than expected...oops. ;)

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay! So, this is the first time I’ve had a tank “rimless”.
How in the world do you keep your snails from escaping? I picked up a bunch more CUC yesterday. I’ve only ever had Astrea snails. This time I got Margarita.
Sitting here watching TV last nite and my Wife says “Houston, we have a problem”.
There goes one of these new snails sliming he’s way down the outside of the tank. I’m like, you’ve got to be kidding me!
Put him back in and cleaned the outside glass. No harm done.
I get up this morning and as the lights started to ramp up, I see a snail trail on the front glass. This guy was on the back of the tank stand. I put it back in the tank and sure enough, it’s still alive.
I always put the lid on at night to keep the cats out but there is a one inch gap at the filter box end. Are they really that smart? Or that stupid?
Oh Yeah!
Good morning all!
Stay Safe!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Sitting drinking the first of many cups of coffee and dreading the walk to work. -11 this morning. I think I’ll wear my mask all the way. Maybe two of them. Definitely time to break out the long Johns
Starbucks Holiday GIF by Starbucks

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How in the world do you keep your snails from escaping? I picked up a bunch more CUC yesterday. I’ve only ever had Astrea snails. This time I got Margarita.
Sitting here watching TV last nite and my Wife says “Houston, we have a problem”.
There goes one of these new snails sliming he’s way down the outside of the tank. I’m like, you’ve got to be kidding me!
I get up this morning and as the lights started to ramp up, I see a snail trail on the front glass. This guy was on the back of the tank stand. I put it back in the tank and sure enough, it’s still alive.
I always put the lid on at night to keep the cats out but there is a one inch gap at the filter box end. Are they really that smart? Or that stupid?
Oh Yeah!
Good morning all!
Stay Safe!
I find mine in the next room. They will crawl over carpet.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh Yeah!
Good morning all!
Stay Safe!
bb gun... :p ;):)

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning reefers, and non, if you are out there. some of the great reefers here were lookie-loos fortunate enough to stumble upon, or look over the shoulder of a reefer visiting, a site like R2R. there is no danger in learning about Salt water... or believing comments about how it doesn't draw you in. while i have your attention, check out the build threads.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all!

No idea why I'm up at 3 am as on vacation this week starting toay. You know the vacation I was supposed to take back in april! Take it or lose I was told. So I took it.

According to our great government, I may not have a job to go back to next week until mid march!
a lot of that going on here in Michigan too.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning reefers, and non, if you are out there. some of the great reefers here were lookie-loos fortunate enough to stumble upon, or look over the shoulder of a reefer visiting, a site like R2R. there is no danger in learning about Salt water... or believing comments about how it doesn't draw you in. while i have your attention, check out the build threads.
True story.
:cool:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 45 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back