Good Morning!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Good morning everyone! I hope you all are doing well. I know i've been scarce on here and I sincerely apologize. I've been so busy with work and home lately that I haven't been on here as much as i'd like to. Went deer hunting this weekend and bagged my first good size buck, 10 pointer and a large doe. I've gotten two bucks before but one was a nub, and the other was a small 4 pointer, so this is my first big buck and i'm excited :)
I hope all the other hunters on here had a good harvest, hope to hear from ya'll!
Hmmmm - beter check my back yard !!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning Friends!
Wishing all of my fellow Reefers a “Fantabulous“ day.
I have a few little chores to get done today but must be home and sitting in front of the tank at 2:28pm. At 2:30, the dosing pump is scheduled to kick on for the first time and I want to be right there to make sure it doesn’t overdose. Tested it yesterday when I set it up but just want to be sure.
Its another cold morning here. Margaret, our White Sex Link hen is in the middle of a crazy molt. The poor thing is BALD. She always molts pretty hard but this I’d ridiculous. Been locking her in the coop at nite with the Silky so she has someone soft and fluffy to cuddle up to.
Other than that, same ole stuff, different day here.
Y’all have a good day!
Wear your mask!
Wash your hands!
Look both ways before crossing,
And most of all, NEVER eat gas station sushi! ;)

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never eat gas station sushi?

Did you watch that on Youtube?
Never seen it on YouTube but I did eat a gas station fried chicken sandwich once. Regretted that for several days.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! The saltwater mixing station pump is off back order and on the way - hopefully it will get here in time for me to set it up this weekend!

bored daffy duck GIF by Looney Tunes

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never seen it on YouTube but I did eat a gas station fried chicken sandwich once. Regretted that for several days.
As an 8 year old, traveling to Florida for vacation, I ate grits, for the first time, from a gas station in Georgia. ;Yuck;Yuck;Yuck

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning Friends!
Wishing all of my fellow Reefers a “Fantabulous“ day.
I have a few little chores to get done today but must be home and sitting in front of the tank at 2:28pm. At 2:30, the dosing pump is scheduled to kick on for the first time and I want to be right there to make sure it doesn’t overdose. Tested it yesterday when I set it up but just want to be sure.
Its another cold morning here. Margaret, our White Sex Link hen is in the middle of a crazy molt. The poor thing is BALD. She always molts pretty hard but this I’d ridiculous. Been locking her in the coop at nite with the Silky so she has someone soft and fluffy to cuddle up to.
Other than that, same ole stuff, different day here.
Y’all have a good day!
Wear your mask!
Wash your hands!
Look both ways before crossing,
And most of all, NEVER eat gas station sushi! ;)
Have you ever killed and ate a silky? My friend keeps chickens(for eggs and food), and has several silky's. I remember her sending me pictures the first time they killed and cooked a silky. The skin, meat and bones are black. Tastes the same, just odd to eat black meat that should naturally be white.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back