Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
So many things.
I know I am not tequila because I have never been able to get anyone's clothes to fall off.
All my issues don't involve airplanes or work. Just mineral oil and a trip to the bathroom. I forgot Band-Aids. Glue remover, the broom and dustpan for the glass. Never mind.

The sump crab molted. I have one crab dinner in an emergency.
IMG_3366_HEIC-M.jpg

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How’s the injury doing?
better than it was.
gonna be awhile though, as you said, to be back 100%.
I had to tap out of tomorrows ditch parrot grocery shopping.
hopeful for next month.
thanks for asking. :cool:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks tasty. One of my clerks made all of his ducks into jerky because he is young and has no clue how to cook anything that doesn't come in a box. He did give me a few wings that I will use to tie some flies for trout though. I need a deer tail though if you ever get one.;)
next year can probably take care of you on that.
I don't do much deer hunting anymore, mostly waterfowl and upland, and this year was not a good one with all the COVID related executive orders from our governor. but I can have my buddy save his next year. he and his two sons usually get at least one.
if the leg heals up, and I get to hunt ditch parrots next month, I can send the tail and back feathers (or whatever else feathers) to you.:cool:

for the clerk....
https://honest-food.net/

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
next year can probably take care of you on that.
I don't do much deer hunting anymore, mostly waterfowl and upland, and this year was not a good one with all the COVID related executive orders from our governor. but I can have my buddy save his next year. he and his two sons usually get at least one.
if the leg heals up, and I get to hunt ditch parrots next month, I can send the tail and back feathers (or whatever else feathers) to you.:cool:

for the clerk....
https://honest-food.net/
That would be great. Fur and feathers are expensive.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Can’t wait to try this stuff! Dig out the ole’ French Press and grinder for tomorrow mornings “Cup O Joe”!
6DEA700E-AC04-430D-8AE5-02322A2FD2C2.jpeg
Best part of waking up.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be great. Fur and feathers are expensive.
When we lived in Cali, I had a guy with a cattle ranch just outside of Livermore who would let me hunt coyote on his land. He paid me $50 a head for every one I took off his land because they would kill his calves. I sold the pelts to a woman who had a small business making dog and cat toys for $25 each. Yes, most of those dog and cat toys with fur that you see in pet stores are made from coyote pelts.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tomorrow morning:

1610229981870.png

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Fishguy- You should have access to this in illinois ? Meijers and Krogens

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GMornin’ All!
Let the playoffs begin! Pretty excited about the Titans / Ravens game today. Hope “my boys” don’t screw it up too badly.
Lights are ramping up and it looks like the two new SPS’s are accepting their new home.
We have a winner in the Hanna give away. PM has been sent.
A few chores to get done this morning before game time. Grocery shopping, gas the car for Angela ( she’s traveling this week so will be driving to and from the airport ) , laundry and make RO/DI for this weeks topoff’s.
Hope Y’all have a great Sunday and your teams win, unless they are the Ravens of course!
Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
&
Stay Happy!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's a bit nippy at 8 this morning. It should be a nice sunny day. I hope we get a huge snow storm soon. The fishing this summer depends on it. I finally figured out that when the DOS is putting out the soda ash it is splashing onto the wall of the sump. I will be trying to fix that this evening when I get home. Hopefully it is a quick easy fix. have a great day and stay safe!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All.
Like the saying says, when it rains it pours. Have had a trigger finger for awhile now and finally getting surgery done on the 21. For the past month I have been having shoulder problems. Calcific Tendonitis and arthritis. After x-ray, cortisone shot, physical therapy, it is no better and getting worse. Getting a MRI this week. Doc suspects a tear and if that is the case I will need shoulder surgery also. Both are on the right side. Wish the doctors could just get together and do both surgeries at the same time.

Was planning on installing a new sump, which will make things easier for me because of the layout ,and putting in my new rock structures I built. But all that is on hold now. Can't do much cause of the pain and immobility in my shoulder. I have said it before and I will say it again. It sucks getting old!
Hope everyone has a great day.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All.
Like the saying says, when it rains it pours. Have had a trigger finger for awhile now and finally getting surgery done on the 21. For the past month I have been having shoulder problems. Calcific Tendonitis and arthritis. After x-ray, cortisone shot, physical therapy, it is no better and getting worse. Getting a MRI this week. Doc suspects a tear and if that is the case I will need shoulder surgery also. Both are on the right side. Wish the doctors could just get together and do both surgeries at the same time.

Was planning on installing a new sump, which will make things easier for me because of the layout ,and putting in my new rock structures I built. But all that is on hold now. Can't do much cause of the pain and immobility in my shoulder. I have said it before and I will say it again. It sucks getting old!
Hope everyone has a great day.

I hope everything goes well for you! Yes, it most definitely sucks getting old...

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.3%
Back