Good Morning!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning Friends!
We got about 4” of snow between dinner time last night and this morning. I have to plow the driveway again but first I have to finish my coffee and watch Leave It To Beaver.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's a bit nippy at -2 this morning, but no wind so it's pretty nice with a humidity level of 12%. My gout has decided to flair up so I can barely walk. Should make work entertaining for a couple of days. Have great day and stay safe and warm!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the driveway plowed all the way out to the street (1/8 mile) and did the parking area. Parking area is gravel so I have to leave about 1” of snow or else the plow tears it up.
Im waiting for the day that plow just blows up. Can’t push snow up hill but it does fine going down hill.
It was our first lawn tractor. Always used oil and I forgot to check it once and it threw a connecting rod. It sat for a while before I bought a cheapo 6 HP engine from Harbor Freight and “McGuyvered” it on there. Been pushing the white stuff for years with that little $89 engine.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the driveway plowed all the way out to the street (1/8 mile) and did the parking area. Parking area is gravel so I have to leave about 1” of snow or else the plow tears it up.
Im waiting for the day that plow just blows up. Can’t push snow up hill but it does fine going down hill.
It was our first lawn tractor. Always used oil and I forgot to check it once and it threw a connecting rod. It sat for a while before I bought a cheapo 6 HP engine from Harbor Freight and “McGuyvered” it on there. Been pushing the white stuff for years with that little $89 engine.
The entire town here leaves about 3 -6 inches of snow on the roads and parking lots for oversnow travel. It works great until it warms up and freezes again turning into ice. Get some cheap sand if you can and spread it out with a seed or fertilizer spreader. Kitty litter also works amazingly well, but can cost a bit more.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spread my salt with a seed spreader. Works great!
There isn’t a bag of salt anywhere to be found in TN right now. Everyone else stocked up, I FORGOT.
A small amount of sand will provide an amazing amount of traction. The only down side to sand is that it doesn't disappear. The sides of the sidewalks and roads eventually become higher than the actual road.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning (Afternoon) Reefies.
hope you are all swell.
smoker is fired up.
mmmmm..... bacon.:cool:
homer simpson wow GIF

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning ya'll! I hate how much time passes before I have time to get back on here. I need to make enough money so that I can hire a personal assistant who can help me with everything I need to complete in a day. :) Anyone interested in an unpaid internship?

Season 1 Pilot GIF by Rick and Morty

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning ya'll! I hate how much time passes before I have time to get back on here. I need to make enough money so that I can hire a personal assistant who can help me with everything I need to complete in a day. :) Anyone interested in an unpaid internship?

as long as you prioritize so YOU get to post instead of having the intern do it

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as long as you prioritize so YOU get to post instead of having the intern do it

Of course! I'd reserve the fun stuff for myself.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

not this week, but check back next week. :cool:

Back