Good Morning!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spread my salt with a seed spreader. Works great!
There isn’t a bag of salt anywhere to be found in TN right now. Everyone else stocked up, I FORGOT.

I'm sure our son in Nashville would give you a great deal on a 50-pound bag of salt! ;Joyful

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning and happy Friday? It really is Friday this time, right? Thankfully, I have a very short workday today. I hope you all have a great Friday.

Its Friday Lol GIF by SLOTHILDA

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning Y’all!
10* with a feels like of 5*
Driveway is cleared but our road out to the Hwy is a nightmare. Looks like we’ll be taking the truck to the LFS tomorrow. ;)
Going to try to find a fish to replace Rasputin. I think I want to get a Mandarin. I seed the tank with pods 2X/month so a food supply shouldn’t be an issue. Plenty of places for one to hang out like they do.
Im going to try to get the little car up to the street today. Angela needs it to get to the airport on Sunday.
Have a great day and stay Safe & Warm.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A husband decides he has had enough of his wife trying to rule the house. One night he storms into the kitchen and announces, “From now on, I am the man of this house and my word is the law! You are to prepare me a gourmet meal tonight and a scrumptious dessert. After dinner, I am taking you upstairs into the bedroom! Afterward, you’ll draw me a bath so I can relax. The temperature must be perfect. You will wash my back and towel-dry me when I am done. Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow morning, guess who will dress me and comb my hair?” “The funeral director would be my guess,” responded the wife.

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A husband decides he has had enough of his wife trying to rule the house. One night he storms into the kitchen and announces, “From now on, I am the man of this house and my word is the law! You are to prepare me a gourmet meal tonight and a scrumptious dessert. After dinner, I am taking you upstairs into the bedroom! Afterward, you’ll draw me a bath so I can relax. The temperature must be perfect. You will wash my back and towel-dry me when I am done. Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow morning, guess who will dress me and comb my hair?” “The funeral director would be my guess,” responded the wife.
I say stuff like that to my wife all the time. She just laughs as she walks away:D

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back