Good Morning!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
The Generac people are coming March 4th. Going whole house generator.
Kitchen coffee is better than garage coffee. Probably the generator fumes.
When the power came back on my ORP was -49 and the tanks smelled like dead things. Now it's 294.
Uh oh.
I can’t wait to get a whole house generator put in. Definitely worth the investment for anyone keeping corals IMO.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! As many of you know I enjoy creating the space for fish to breed in my tanks (both fresh and saltwater) and have had many species oblige. One of the groups of fish that I especially enjoy working with are fishes that are native to North America (and even more so - Florida). I just had a break through this week with the Bayou Topminnow (Fundulus nottii), a freshwater killifish from the Florida panhandle and Alabama. Although this isn't the first time that this fish species has been spawned in home aquaria, it is a first with this species for me and I am confident that I now understand the "recipe".

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same. I have most of the corals that pop up regularly at this point. So i rarely get $5 frags or things like that.
Catch Em All GIF by A1 eSports

I keep a list of a few I'm specifically looking for and just go for those. I get great satisfaction when I see people whining about losing a coral and asking "who got that coral?" Well, sonny, you just lost out to a bot-less grammie who was faster than you! ;Joyful

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning, I hope everybody is safe. Being I am a Geezer I got my second Covid Vaccine shot today and to test it out I went to my Daughters house in Manhattan and licked the subway handrails.

But don't do that. . ;Yuck

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning, I hope everybody is safe. Being I am a Geezer I got my second Covid Vaccine shot today and to test it out I went to my Daughters house in Manhattan and licked the subway handrails.

it's the good bacteria on those handrails keeping you safe and healthy. :cool:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! I may have picked up a pair of Allardi clownfish and an RFA yesterday, but since I don't have pictures it may not actually be true (or so I'm told). It is always amazing to me how much of my fish keeping may not have happened because of my lack of aquatic photography skills. :oops:

rocket power nicksplat GIF

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hey! Your book came in the mail yesterday!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Sunday morning! Off to run a few errands this morning, which will put me close to the LFS when they open...how convenient! I didn't plan that at all...nope, not at all. I'm trying not to come home with a fish, but you never know! ;Joyful

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 60.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 66 27.4%

Back