Good Morning!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Same. I have most of the corals that pop up regularly at this point. So i rarely get $5 frags or things like that.
Catch Em All GIF by A1 eSports

I keep a list of a few I'm specifically looking for and just go for those. I get great satisfaction when I see people whining about losing a coral and asking "who got that coral?" Well, sonny, you just lost out to a bot-less grammie who was faster than you! ;Joyful

Tommy's Phyto

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Good Morning, I hope everybody is safe. Being I am a Geezer I got my second Covid Vaccine shot today and to test it out I went to my Daughters house in Manhattan and licked the subway handrails.

But don't do that. . ;Yuck

Lazys Coral House

sp1187

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Good Morning, I hope everybody is safe. Being I am a Geezer I got my second Covid Vaccine shot today and to test it out I went to my Daughters house in Manhattan and licked the subway handrails.

it's the good bacteria on those handrails keeping you safe and healthy. :cool:

Fritz

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning! I may have picked up a pair of Allardi clownfish and an RFA yesterday, but since I don't have pictures it may not actually be true (or so I'm told). It is always amazing to me how much of my fish keeping may not have happened because of my lack of aquatic photography skills. :oops:

rocket power nicksplat GIF

Bleigh

The lich queen
View Badges
Reaction score

Hey! Your book came in the mail yesterday!

Avast

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
I found out that someone tried to file for unemployment under my name.:mad: Now I get to deal with this mess.
That's awful! I hope you can get it all sorted out and quickly!

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Good Sunday morning! Off to run a few errands this morning, which will put me close to the LFS when they open...how convenient! I didn't plan that at all...nope, not at all. I'm trying not to come home with a fish, but you never know! ;Joyful

MrsBugmaster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I found out that someone tried to file for unemployment under my name.:mad: Now I get to deal with this mess.
Oh man that sucks. I know it can take a long time and lots of work to straighten out when someone steals your identity. Good Luck!’

fishguy242

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
good morning all.. :) 32 rt now going to mid 40's then up from there;Woot;Woot
@MrsBugmaster did you have your surgery already?
@ReefGrammie you can call reefers aynonamus ..but i will answer .;Facepalmsorry no help here;)
have a great day all..;Happy

Corals.com

What types of R2R interview articles are you most excited about?

• Specific reef topics! (List the ones you'd like to see us cover in the thread.)

Votes: 74 39.6%
  • Specific reef personalities! (List the people you'd like us to interview in the thread.)

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • Not that concerned about the topics...I just wanna see the awesome PICTURES!

Votes: 36 19.3%
  • All of the above!! ...and yes, I'll list some in the thread. :-)

Votes: 67 35.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
AAF