Good Morning!

MrsBugmaster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning all. Thought I’d check in before all my meds kick in and I’m too incoherent to talk let alone type.
Surgery went well. Gave me a nerve block that last 96 hours so no pain yet. It is starting to wear off today though, so I’ll see how that goes. I’m taking two different anti inflammatory drugs that just knock me out. I will be glad when I can quit taking them (3more days). Can’t take a shower until day 4, which is today!! Yeah! My husband will be thankful for that. Wanted to thank everyone for all the well wishes and PM’s sent. Hope everyone is safe and warm.

Corals.com

sp1187

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I found out that someone tried to file for unemployment under my name.:mad: Now I get to deal with this mess.
some people just suck. karma will find them. hope it isn't too painful getting it straightened out.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
some people just suck. karma will find them. hope it isn't too painful getting it straightened out.
Hopefully it will be quick and mostly painless.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
good m afternoon!
the first year-anniversary-expected-heater-failure season is here. since it is expected i could have stocked up on heaters to be ready. time to decide whether to keep tanks running or consolidate/eliminate

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Nano!
View Badges
Reaction score
Good Morning/Afternoon All!
Well, day #1 and the new Goby already tried to take the carpet plunge. I was in the kitchen and heard Angela yell”Oh ****”!
She caught him just in time and just dumped him back in the tank and he swam into his new hole.
I modified an old window screen into a full cover this morning. White aluminum frame with nylon screen. I painted it black and am waiting on the paint to dry.
I had to take it all apart and cut the frame to size and then re-screen it. Came out pretty nice.

Budmans

CMMorgan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning and happy Friday! Congrats on the upcoming 3 years! I'm at just over two months, and looking forward to counting in years :D
Hey man... one day at a time. Good for you.
Bill Murray Reaction GIF

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
@ReefGrammie you can call reefers aynonamus ..but i will answer .;Facepalmsorry no help here;)
have a great day all..;Happy

I called....some guy named Frank answered and told me it was a hopeless cause. Maybe you know him?! :D

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Good Morning/Afternoon All!
Well, day #1 and the new Goby already tried to take the carpet plunge. I was in the kitchen and heard Angela yell”Oh ****”!
She caught him just in time and just dumped him back in the tank and he swam into his new hole.
I modified an old window screen into a full cover this morning. White aluminum frame with nylon screen. I painted it black and am waiting on the paint to dry.
I had to take it all apart and cut the frame to size and then re-screen it. Came out pretty nice.
what mesh size is required to prevent fish from flying away?

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Nano!
View Badges
Reaction score
what mesh size is required to prevent fish from flying away?
Not really sure. They sure can find a pretty small hole to fit through from what Ive read.
This is very fine window screen. It’s soft enough because it’s nylon so I don’t think it will injure a fish if they crash into it. I pulled it pretty tight but it still has the slightest bit of “give” to it.
Light reduction is barely noticeable.

BRS

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning! I was proud of myself...went to the LFS yesterday and only bought phyto! Well, the owner told me he was getting a big shipment of livestock this Wednesday...sooooooooooooooo, I'll be going back! Have a great day! ;Joyful

sp1187

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning! I was proud of myself...went to the LFS yesterday and only bought phyto! Well, the owner told me he was getting a big shipment of livestock this Wednesday...sooooooooooooooo, I'll be going back! Have a great day! ;Joyful
I didn't go to the lfs this weekend and still managed to buy stuff. :cool:

What types of R2R interview articles are you most excited about?

• Specific reef topics! (List the ones you'd like to see us cover in the thread.)

Votes: 75 39.7%
  • Specific reef personalities! (List the people you'd like us to interview in the thread.)

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • Not that concerned about the topics...I just wanna see the awesome PICTURES!

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • All of the above!! ...and yes, I'll list some in the thread. :-)

Votes: 68 36.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
MAXSPECT