Good Morning!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found out that someone tried to file for unemployment under my name.:mad: Now I get to deal with this mess.
Oh man that sucks. I know it can take a long time and lots of work to straighten out when someone steals your identity. Good Luck!’

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning all.. :) 32 rt now going to mid 40's then up from there;Woot;Woot
@MrsBugmaster did you have your surgery already?
@ReefGrammie you can call reefers aynonamus ..but i will answer .;Facepalmsorry no help here;)
have a great day all..;Happy

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all. Thought I’d check in before all my meds kick in and I’m too incoherent to talk let alone type.
Surgery went well. Gave me a nerve block that last 96 hours so no pain yet. It is starting to wear off today though, so I’ll see how that goes. I’m taking two different anti inflammatory drugs that just knock me out. I will be glad when I can quit taking them (3more days). Can’t take a shower until day 4, which is today!! Yeah! My husband will be thankful for that. Wanted to thank everyone for all the well wishes and PM’s sent. Hope everyone is safe and warm.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found out that someone tried to file for unemployment under my name.:mad: Now I get to deal with this mess.
some people just suck. karma will find them. hope it isn't too painful getting it straightened out.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning/Afternoon All!
Well, day #1 and the new Goby already tried to take the carpet plunge. I was in the kitchen and heard Angela yell”Oh ****”!
She caught him just in time and just dumped him back in the tank and he swam into his new hole.
I modified an old window screen into a full cover this morning. White aluminum frame with nylon screen. I painted it black and am waiting on the paint to dry.
I had to take it all apart and cut the frame to size and then re-screen it. Came out pretty nice.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning and happy Friday! Congrats on the upcoming 3 years! I'm at just over two months, and looking forward to counting in years :D
Hey man... one day at a time. Good for you.
Bill Murray Reaction GIF

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ReefGrammie you can call reefers aynonamus ..but i will answer .;Facepalmsorry no help here;)
have a great day all..;Happy

I called....some guy named Frank answered and told me it was a hopeless cause. Maybe you know him?! :D

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning/Afternoon All!
Well, day #1 and the new Goby already tried to take the carpet plunge. I was in the kitchen and heard Angela yell”Oh ****”!
She caught him just in time and just dumped him back in the tank and he swam into his new hole.
I modified an old window screen into a full cover this morning. White aluminum frame with nylon screen. I painted it black and am waiting on the paint to dry.
I had to take it all apart and cut the frame to size and then re-screen it. Came out pretty nice.
what mesh size is required to prevent fish from flying away?

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what mesh size is required to prevent fish from flying away?
Not really sure. They sure can find a pretty small hole to fit through from what Ive read.
This is very fine window screen. It’s soft enough because it’s nylon so I don’t think it will injure a fish if they crash into it. I pulled it pretty tight but it still has the slightest bit of “give” to it.
Light reduction is barely noticeable.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I was proud of myself...went to the LFS yesterday and only bought phyto! Well, the owner told me he was getting a big shipment of livestock this Wednesday...sooooooooooooooo, I'll be going back! Have a great day! ;Joyful

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MrsBugmaster, get well soon. That nerve block is great and I wish I could take a bath in the stuff every couple of days. It's the best thing they ever invented.
Stay safe and feel better.
Paul

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I was proud of myself...went to the LFS yesterday and only bought phyto! Well, the owner told me he was getting a big shipment of livestock this Wednesday...sooooooooooooooo, I'll be going back! Have a great day! ;Joyful
I didn't go to the lfs this weekend and still managed to buy stuff. :cool:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back