Good Morning!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stay safe! I hate tornados. All the more reason to live in the frigid North.
Chickens are secure, parrots are in the bathroom, cats are in the closet (both away from outside walls), phones are charged and flashlights have fresh batteries.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chickens are secure, parrots are in the bathroom, cats are in the closet (both away from outside walls), phones are charged and flashlights have fresh batteries.
I now have Cat Stevens on my brain for some odd reason.:p

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I now have Cat Stevens on my brain for some odd reason.:p

I’ve always liked Cat Stevens music.

Now you have me thinking of Cat Stevens! Odd bit of trivia. I played flute for years back in my younger days and used to do contract work for weddings and musicals. One of the strangest wedding processionals I ever played was a flute solo (no piano, no other accompanists) to the bride walking down the aisle to Cat Stevens' Moonshadow.....ummmm, ok. I hadn't thought of that in years! I have no idea what "I'm being followed by a moonshadow" has to do with "here comes the bride!"

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm glad all is well! It got pretty loud here last night! Our "high" for today is now, about 55...temps dropping the rest of the day.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We dodged a bullet with the storms. Crazy rain and wind but no hail or tornadoes. Still dark out but it looks like there is a lot of debris on the ground. Power blipped off for about 2 seconds. Didn’t even have to reset the clocks.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I can’t take my dog to the park anymore. All the ducks keep trying to bite him! I guess it’s my fault for getting a dog that’s pure bread…

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The greatest 2 days in a boat owners life, the day the buy it quickly followed by the day they sell it. ;)
That's the différance between an OWNER and a BOATER, the boater is happy to sell because an upgrade is on the horizon ;)
Good morning, spring storms happen in the spring. Stay safe.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It’s currently 7° but it gets up to 30° today! So excited. It should reach the 40s by the end of the week. My hot water heater died again. I have to replace the heating elements. Can’t do it until tomorrow. Have a great day and stay safe!

Back