Good Morning!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It will be another beautiful day in the south. Spring is starting to spring!

Across The Universe Flowers GIF

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning. I received a package from @Reef Nutrition yesterday with several items. You know the old saying, if I had a nickel for every rotifer...

super mario nintendo GIF

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! another OS update is downloading , i wanted to wish you Good Morning, before it needs to restart my computer, no telling how long that will take, be cool y'all!
10:20 edit: i got booted off of R2R when my computer tried to restart to update... the computer could not shut down to update because my iphone has an update that has not updated so now waiting on that too

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still waiting on my package from Algae Barn. They shipped it USPS and is expected to be delivered on Saturday. The post office lobby is closed on Saturdays. I will get a notice for failure of delivery technically making it my fault. The pods will already be in transit for 5 days by this time. It will be 7 days before I can pick them up. I have wasted over a 100 bucks ordering what will soon be a box of death. Thankfully I ordered them through BRS and they have told me that they will make it right. I will be ordering more pods from reef nutrition. Much better company than Algae Barn.

Pau Hana Reefer

got reef?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gooooood morning/afternoon all! Thanks for all the well wishes. 48 hours after my second dose and I'm doing better today, but still under the weather. While yesterday was severe aches, main complaint today is dizziness. Still prefer this over yesterday's aches and pains and at least I'm back working again today. My wife got her second shot yesterday and she's dealing with a low fever today. Her main complaint is fatigue and the ill feelings that come with a fever. It's been pretty amazing hearing the wide differences in our responses to these new vaccines.

I'm also sad to report that no new super powers have emerged yet... I guess I'll settle with being protected from the virus. ;)

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great day. My wife passed her written test and road test. She has a license over 50 years but now she has MS and uses a "Left foot Gas pedal" because she can't use her right foot. She had to go to a special driving school for that and take those tests at the DMV.

And on our way home, they gave her an appointment for her second Covid shot. :p

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Late good morning! I just clicked submit order on an Eshopps Prodigy L overflow and some other goodies, so it looks like I'll be moving forward with drilling my first tank soon ;Nailbiting I found a decent video on youtube where the guy has the same setup I'm working with - 75g Marineland (tempered bottom only I hope lol) and the Prodigy L overflow. Hopefully I'm worrying about nothing, but we'll see..

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great day. My wife passed her written test and road test. She has a license over 50 years but now she has MS and uses a "Left foot Gas pedal" because she can't use her right foot. She had to go to a special driving school for that and take those tests at the DMV.

And on our way home, they gave her an appointment for her second Covid shot. :p
congrats to Super Model. :cool:

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Late good morning! I just clicked submit order on an Eshopps Prodigy L overflow and some other goodies, so it looks like I'll be moving forward with drilling my first tank soon ;Nailbiting I found a decent video on youtube where the guy has the same setup I'm working with - 75g Marineland (tempered bottom only I hope lol) and the Prodigy L overflow. Hopefully I'm worrying about nothing, but we'll see..
that is the tank i have and i have the L but not the prodigy model you should be good to go

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 148 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back