Good Morning!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need all the reassurance I can get, thanks! :D
it does not say to, but if i was to drill again, i would put something to support the glass plug as the drill gets close to going through. when it broke away there was some chipping on the inside glass as the plug dropped; probably i was letting the drill weight do the final bit and the drill was handle heavy so the break was not totally clean. it was not enough to cause problems just a little sweat till i got it seal tested

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
Fun early morning activities. Calling about credit card fraud or maybe I was in California at midnight on March 7th and don't remember. I guess that is possible.
Been there. Got a call from cc company asking if we just purchased a one way ticket to Istanbul. Ummm ...no!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
It was very lightly sprinkling when I went to take the dog out this morning so I thought I just run out with no coat. As soon as we get outside it just starts pouring! I had change when I got back inside. Literally 2 minutes later it stops!
My little bird friend has still not found a mate.
Going to physical therapy later today.
Hope everyone has a great day!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great day. My wife passed her written test and road test. She has a license over 50 years but now she has MS and uses a "Left foot Gas pedal" because she can't use her right foot. She had to go to a special driving school for that and take those tests at the DMV.

And on our way home, they gave her an appointment for her second Covid shot. :p
That is awesome. So happy for her. Nothing like the feeling of independence when you can drive yourself, no matter what age

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
Fun early morning activities. Calling about credit card fraud or maybe I was in California at midnight on March 7th and don't remember. I guess that is possible.
what did you allegedly buy on this out of state mystery trip?

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
I am in the midst of dealing with someone that stole my Social Security Number. They applied for unemployment benefits for me. That was nice of them, but I didn't need them. Now my entire credit history and most everything else is frozen.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what did you allegedly buy on this out of state mystery trip?

All I found out was it was a direct marketing company and card was present. I have no idea what it was supposed to be.
7 transactions run one after another at 12:01 am

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 21 17.4%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 51 42.1%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 5.0%
Back