Good Morning!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what is worse these days... when my credit card is compromised or when my wife receives a text from an overprotective credit card company asking about questionable charges...

“did you try to make repeated purchases from an AquaSD??? And why are there 8 others from them all from the same day?!! Wait, DID YOU DO ANOTHER LIVE SALE?!?!?”
This is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully, I pay the bills so he doesn't know about those multiple transactions on the same day. ;Hilarious

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully, I pay the bills so he doesn't know about those multiple transactions on the same day. ;Hilarious
around here it's "don't ask/don't tell". :cool:

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's -9 again this sunny morning in West. The streets are icier than normal but it should warm up to around 40 again. The snow is melting quickly. I hope it is holding firm in the higher elevations. Looking into a new fly rod setup. Fly rods are so pricey, but you get what you pay for. Have a great day!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well!
The dang ticks are out already. I just mowed down last years food plot, about 1/2 acre so the clover will come back for the deer. Came in and picked 3 ticks off of myself.
No more hunting for me but we like to watch the deer feed in the yard. We have about two acres of our woods that is “Off Limits”. It’s a sanctuary that I have set up for the deer. The does have their fawns in there every year. Around late April, they start venturing out into the food plot with the fawns.
We’re expecting rain to start this afternoon and last through most of next week. It’s pretty warm for this time of year so we may get some severe storms. Sure is nice to be able to get back out and work the land.
Y’all have a great day and stay Safe, Healthy & Happy! ;)

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
Back from the cancer doctor. He told me I have to get a pet scan. I told him I have 4 dogs and 2 cats. I am not sure they know what they are doing. I forgot to ask him about the fish. I wonder if they need scanned too.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Wen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tea GIF

Good Saturday Morning!
Any loose leaf tea drinkers here?
Jasmine Downy Pearls is my Saturday indulgence.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. The bluebird woke me up at 7:15 this morning banging at the window. Doesn’t he know we like to sleep in on the weekends?! Wish he’d find a mate already! It’s getting annoying.
My husband has agreed to help me do a water change on my 180 today. We’ll see how that goes!
Enjoy your day everyone.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It’s the last day in the forecast for below 0 at -5°. Lows should be in the 20s from here on out. Hopefully. Highs are looking like the mid 40s for most days. Almost time to break out the bicycles. I was thinking about a tank upgrade but instead ordered a new fly rod set up. I found out fly fishing gear is harder to come by than reefing gear. That’s strange to me because most all of gear is made in America. Go figure I guess. Have a great day and stay safe!

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning everyone!
Rainy day here so outside chores are on hold. That means I get to sit and look at my tank all day.
Dont forget to change those clocks tonite. Especially don’t forget the lamp timers on your tanks. Batts in the smoke detectors also!
Have a fantastic day and STAY SAFE!
:cool:

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have bats in your smoke detectors? ;Hilarious Sorry, I couldn't resist! That one took me a minute...I'm a little slow today...
Actually, I’ve been told I have “bats in the attack”! LOL!
I just replaced all of out smoke detectors a few months ago. The new ones have 10 year batteries in them.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well!
The dang ticks are out already. I just mowed down last years food plot, about 1/2 acre so the clover will come back for the deer. Came in and picked 3 ticks off of myself.
;)
Mike, they were going to try to kill the ticks here on Long Island but there was a big uproar and demonstration. It seems the jewelers who make clocks didn't want them to kill the ticks.

They said, if you kill the ticks, the clocks would only go "Tock, Tock Tock. :p

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! I stopped by an LFS yesterday to grab some frozen food. It appears that the whole world is still out of LRS Fertility Frenzy. Someone mentioned something about a missing ingredient - has any one heard anything more about what is going on?

curious internet GIF by GIPHY Arts

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an echo cardiogram test of my carotid arteries a couple of days ago and I think they are going to put me on the cover of "Carotid Arteries Monthly" magazine because I did really good. :p

Next week I am going for a stress test just for kicks. We moved here 3 years ago and I used to go every few years just to look at his nurse,,,,,I mean just to get checked out.

I normally do very good on those. The last time I was friends with the cardiologist and he was very overweight so I used to make fun of him for being in that business and being in that shape.

I was talking to him during my test where you run on this treadmill while they test your heart. At the end of the test he said you did fabulous. I said How do you know? He said I only had to run for 6 minutes and I ran for 17 minutes.
I asked him why he made me run for so long.

He said, because I keep making fun of him. :(

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It’s the last day in the forecast for below 0 at -5°. Lows should be in the 20s from here on out. Hopefully. Highs are looking like the mid 40s for most days. Almost time to break out the bicycles. I was thinking about a tank upgrade but instead ordered a new fly rod set up. I found out fly fishing gear is harder to come by than reefing gear. That’s strange to me because most all of gear is made in America. Go figure I guess. Have a great day and stay safe!
try buying ammo right now. :rolleyes:

Back