Good Morning!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
46 degrees i could be fishing but naaaah. i will try to mow later.
Good Morning! i have borrowed a par meter and after i read the instructions i will:
see what my lights are doing,
what they are capable of,
then probably,
start shopping for the lights that will do the job.
I'm thinking: PAR meters are expensive to use.
man, i called it! bottom of tank at 100% 60; mid tank 120
budget? what does that even mean?

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need a good laugh?
Anybody ever seen any of the “Talking Kitty Cat” videos by Steve Cash?
He made many of them and they all are hilarious (to my twisted sense of humor anyway). Sadly, Steve took his own life either last year or the year before. Seems he had a very troubled life.
His vids can be found on YouTube.
One of my favorites is “Sylvester Gets A Job”!
If you’re a “cat person” and need a laugh, check them out!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! After UPS dropped off a package yesterday, my daughter proudly announced, "Daddy's got snails!"

I've had the FedEx guy ring the doorbell and stand there, which they usually don't do unless they need a signature. "Lady, are there really live snails in this box and what you going to do with them????" I told him it's my dinner. ;Hilarious

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Off to PetSmart for live crickets and other supplies, then off to Costco for a prescription for the dog. I guess the animals run my life! Dog's seizure med is $52 at Costco...was going to be $800 at the Walgreens right by my house. :eek: Yep, I'll make the drive to Costco, thank you very much!

Have a great Saturday! ;Joyful

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I got my new toy installed and running last night. Reef Octopus Kalkstirrer as I just cannot keep my pH in range overnight. I (wisely, I think) chose not to let it run overnight unsupervised, but hopped up early to run the APEX dosing program and test it out. Yes, it is as big as it seems.

Nothing like a new toy/fish/coral to get you out of bed. Seems to be running as anticipated.

Good Morning!

IMG-5076.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! Time to get busy on the weekend chores...

Iron Man Laundry GIF
!

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!

finally feeling back up to snuff. Super excited because I now have my very own aquarium controller (hydros +wave engine). Kinda chilly here in Indiana this morning. Kiddo has a soccer game in an hour so I’ve been getting things ready.

going to have to borrow my parents lawn mower as we still haven’t gotten our own yet (I want a Honda). Realized I’m an adult because I have a specific lawn mower I’m jonesing for. Anyway, also going to play around with my marco rocks and see what I come up with. Then it’s off to get a brute, set up my RODI and have my rocks do their thing.

anyway, I hope everyone is staying safe and has a good Saturday!!!

64C5639D-1EF7-4C1A-B71E-278AD9E58616.jpeg

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had the FedEx guy ring the doorbell and stand there, which they usually don't do unless they need a signature. "Lady, are there really live snails in this box and what you going to do with them????" I told him it's my dinner. ;Hilarious
what time is dinner? :cool:

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!

finally feeling back up to snuff. Super excited because I now have my very own aquarium controller (hydros +wave engine). Kinda chilly here in Indiana this morning. Kiddo has a soccer game in an hour so I’ve been getting things ready.

going to have to borrow my parents lawn mower as we still haven’t gotten our own yet (I want a Honda). Realized I’m an adult because I have a specific lawn mower I’m jonesing for. Anyway, also going to play around with my marco rocks and see what I come up with. Then it’s off to get a brute, set up my RODI and have my rocks do their thing.

IMO, the Honda is worth saving for.

jtp7004ft

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!

Honda is a good choice! Went through many toros until I got this, ticked that I didn't get it sooner.
20210417_100039.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back