Good Morning!

Top Shelf Aquatics

ScottB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It seems my aefw infestation has subsided again after wasting a couple hours dipping every Saturday since mid February. That and every snake oil remedy ever marketed. Something worked; just couldn't tell you exactly which one(s) did. Just in time for Spring!

Golf on the schedule today which is always good for a few laughs.

Good Morning!

BeltedCoyote

Lord of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning!

hanging out with the pup while m’lady sleeps in a little bit. Got the kiddos soccer game at 10. After that kiddo and I will be hanging out while her mom sleeps in preparation of working the night shift.

As far as tank stuff goes, got the glue for the scape yesterday. Today I’m going to lay out all the rock I have and post the pic to my build thread. Also contemplating how I’ll be hanging my lights. Originally thought I’d just go with spider wire from the ceiling. Now I’m tempted to copy the extruded aluminum and special bolts idea which in theory would allow my to slide the lights to the side. This train of thought has led me to think about building a canopy to match the wrap I’ll be doing on my stand.

I figure I might as well, as it’ll make the whole set up more aesthetically pleasing. That and it’ll probably please m’lady if the tank looks more furniture-y. Oh well. I’ve got time to figure it out.

happy Saturday everyone!
4E1175FE-662B-453A-AF22-475D96DB9B1F.jpeg

Corals.com

sp1187

The Great Enabler
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning! just got a surprise, the first hummingbird sighting of the year! I mixed up a quick 2 cups of sugar water and put it in the back yard. Happy May every one!
no hummingbirds yet, but did spot the first oriole.

Corals.com

jtp7004ft

View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning! just got a surprise, the first hummingbird sighting of the year! I mixed up a quick 2 cups of sugar water and put it in the back yard. Happy May every one!
None yet, i guess its time to put the feeders up though :)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score

There was a gang of Ibis strolling through my front yard this past week, does that count?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
I've been at it for quite a while, but just slowed down to say "Good Morning". I hope y'all have a great day!!!

Aquashella

James_O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
There was a gang of Ibis strolling through my front yard this past week, does that count?
We have a family of Canadian Geese living on our pond! They have 6 goslings and all are super cute.

I took this picture last year, but I think one of the adults the parents may one of these:
98A6EDD6-1498-4016-A2B2-BE4E91FAF58D.jpeg
We also have seen a few humming birds, but the feeders haven't been that busy yet:
17A8BC9D-4951-4BC3-A6FF-5C12A9FE54B2.jpeg

BeltedCoyote

Lord of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Canadian geese....

there’s a YouTube channel I watch called animal logic. They have short videos on various species of animals. The title for the video about geese?

Geese: peace was never an option

sp1187

The Great Enabler
View Badges
Reaction score
We have a family of Canadian Geese living on our pond! They have 6 goslings and all are super cute.

I took this picture last year, but I think one of the adults the parents may one of these:
98A6EDD6-1498-4016-A2B2-BE4E91FAF58D.jpeg
We also have seen a few humming birds, but the feeders haven't been that busy yet:
17A8BC9D-4951-4BC3-A6FF-5C12A9FE54B2.jpeg
Canadian geese....

there’s a YouTube channel I watch called animal logic. They have short videos on various species of animals. The title for the video about geese?

Geese: peace was never an option
Canada Geese, not Canadian Geese.
very tasty. :cool:

Avast

What percentage of blue versus white lighting do you think makes the best coral growth combo?

• All Blue

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Mostly Blue

Votes: 326 62.8%
  • Even Balance

Votes: 130 25.0%
  • Mostly White

Votes: 41 7.9%
  • All White

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 1.5%