Good Morning!

Good morning everyone! Time for a walk...

200.gif
 
And it's a PT day.
Good morning
Chemiclean removal day. It worked.
Family coming, Great grandpa and 4 grand kids meet. I wonder if Paige will learn the private language of the twins. I made beef stew with leeks and dry sherry for Ernest.
Hoping my Reefcleaners order doesn't turn into appetizers for the guests in the mail.
 
Good morning. I’m thinking of adding a remote refugium to my RedSea Reefer 34 gallon. Awhile back I took the skimmer out cause it never skimmed much anyway cause of my low bio load. And I added a refugium in that section but now months later my sump is being taken over by green hair algae due to the fuge light. I need to put some more thought into this.
 
Good morning. I’m thinking of adding a remote refugium to my RedSea Reefer 34 gallon. Awhile back I took the skimmer out cause it never skimmed much anyway cause of my low bio load. And I added a refugium in that section but now months later my sump is being taken over by green hair algae due to the fuge light. I need to put some more thought into this.
floating algae scrubber if you have the room.
 
I already have an algae scrubber too. I want a place for pods.
Edit: and I thought it would be cool to have a macro algae refugium display tank
that's why I have a floating scrubber.
it's a pod hotel. ;)
 
Good morning everyone!

Tired Wednesday Morning GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
 
Good Morning Reefies
just when I think the checking account is going to get a break....
dropped Andrea's vehicle off for brakes this morning. :face-with-rolling-eyes:
on a positive note the sun was spotted for twenty minutes, give or take, yesterday.
have a great day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new