Good Morning!

Good morning, rainy day, sleepy head
I need to clean the glass before the stuff that wont come off grows.
Every time bear looks anything we are thinking is he alright. I devised the out test.
Do you need to go out? Bark barrk BARK BARK BARK, don't bite Rudy, get downstairs. Whew, he is fine.

Off seeking coffee
 
Good morning everyone. Heading into the weekend like...

tired polar bear GIF
 
Good morning...well, late morning! I was tank watching last night and took this picture of my now favorite chalice, JF Chemical Reaction. Cell phone picture is untouched, other than cropping. It's a stunner!

JF Chemical Reaction.jpg
 
Good morning! I barely made it. I had the bright idea of going to Costco the Friday afternoon before a holiday. Our closest Costco is actually in Georgia, about 30 minutes from me. One of our sons lives about 10 minutes from us...in Tennessee. Where did I run into him yesterday? In very crowded Costco in Georgia! It was a nice surprise.

The nice surprise for us will be baby back ribs tonight...along with corn on the cob, baked beans, and deviled eggs. Yum!!! Tomorrow we're off to Nashville for grandkid birthdays. They are 2 years and 1 day apart...one birthday today and another birthday tomorrow!

Enjoy your Saturday! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new