Good Morning!

Good afternoon
Jill,Mia and I are here at Duck N
The rest didn’t make it. Kirk has a roaring Covid den at his house. Jeanna had a temp of 103. A no d of course they didn’t tell us when we stopped to drop off the car.

so
Grant and his family are staying away
they just had it

We are fine

If having it before doesn’t prevent it
And the shots don’t prevent it
Then what can you do

be a hermit?
Live in fear the rest of your life?

sorry not us
 
Good morning. Heading out to a pool party with old friends. And I mean that literally and figuratively :anguished-face:
 
Good morning! I woke up and kept seeing distant flashing out the window and thought I was losing my mind. About 30 minutes later, we had a major thunder boomer! I'm glad I wasn't losing my mind...at least not for that reason. :upside-down-face:

Have a great day. :)
 
good morning all... :) , hiding in the AC ,again today...:rolleyes:
have a great day all...:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new