Good Morning!

Good late morning again! At least I get here eventually. Doggie training went very well. We have a good start on dealing with our reactivity issues with the pup. Unfortunately, she had a rough start in life, but with a little work, she should be able to overcome her issues. :)
 
good morning all... :)
 
Good morning Reefers!!

Going to be another 100 + day in South Texas! Indoor fun for me! Cooked up 40 gallons for water for a change. Detail the skimmer and rotate some chemi in the reactor. Got a new frag rack and will frag some Strawberry Shortcake !!

Reef On :cool:
 
Good Morning
Jeanna got here yesterday, back to school today. Got the grass mowed and trimmed. Shook enough to scare Earnest. I told him It is normal for me.
Trying to decide what to feed the growing pup. As I type this It popped into my head that a monotonous diet is bad for fish and probably growing dogs as well.
 
What do you call a medieval spy?
Sir Veillance.
 
Good morning
1st vet visit today for Super Paddington Bear cub
Water tests to find out how things are going. The beach trip didn't appear to do any damage. I need to get the new Hydros X2 going and remake the kalk doser.
 
Good morning! It's a going to be a great Monday (I actually typed the word!). Big work decision has been made. I either go part time in 3 months or I go no time. Up to them. Decision feels good. :)

Have a great MONDAY! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new