Good Morning!

I'm a little late myself. Long day with grandson sitting and pup training class. And then this happened...

Hammer.jpg

Hammer coral had gotten huge. I was looking at it last night thinking I needed to do something. Well, it took care of things for me. Husband was watching the tank with our grandson and said "some big coral just fell over." I thought, what on earth....yep, it was the hammer. The piece on the right is what I fragged off to keep and the blob on the left will go to the LFS tomorrow. It's really mad at me right now...
 
good morning all... :) have a great weekend...:)
 
2802994D-9FC7-447D-9214-F6FB49353C90.jpeg
 
good morning all... :)
 
Good morning from the parking garage of CAMC General Hospital
image.jpg
Another brain doctor
Another brain scan coming

meh
5CA9BD01-A975-499E-84BB-464B1F2AC9A9.jpeg

FCB3B1D5-444A-4B1D-A27E-74ACA313573A.jpeg C13666C7-69A5-4EB9-BAD5-B8375F6995A5.jpeg
Keeping it going is all that matters
So I will
Whatever it takes
 
good it's morning somewhere...:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new